Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Intel Motherboard

Intel Motherboard

Tommy

I have am having a computer built and it was recommanded to use the Itel
Essential Series D945GCCR. I always used to use the Asus. Pro and con
for intel. Thanks

SgtMinor

Tommy wrote:

> I have am having a computer built and it was recommanded to use the Itel
> Essential Series D945GCCR. I always used to use the Asus. Pro and con
> for intel. Thanks

If ASUS boards have not served you well, by all means change. What
reasons did the person(s) who recommended Intel give you?

Plato

Tommy wrote:

> I have am having a computer built and it was recommanded to use the Itel
> Essential Series D945GCCR. I always used to use the Asus. Pro and con
> for intel. Thanks

I've always had luck with both Asus and Abit and A-Open motherboards.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Plato

SgtMinor wrote:

> Tommy wrote:
>
> > I have am having a computer built and it was recommanded to use the Itel
> > Essential Series D945GCCR. I always used to use the Asus. Pro and con
> > for intel. Thanks

> If ASUS boards have not served you well, by all means change. What
> reasons did the person(s) who recommended Intel give you?

In ten years of building pcs I never liked Intel motherboards. There
always seemed to be an issue or two with them that cost some time to
fix/correct.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Tommy

He did not? It is a duel processor 3.45 gigs. if this helps.

SgtMinor wrote:
> Tommy wrote:
>
>> I have am having a computer built and it was recommanded to use the
>> Itel Essential Series D945GCCR. I always used to use the Asus. Pro
>> and con for intel. Thanks

> If ASUS boards have not served you well, by all means change. What
> reasons did the person(s) who recommended Intel give you?

Blinky the Shark

Plato wrote:
> Tommy wrote:
>>
>> I have am having a computer built and it was recommanded to use the Itel
>> Essential Series D945GCCR. I always used to use the Asus. Pro and con
>> for intel. Thanks

> I've always had luck with both Asus and Abit and A-Open motherboards.

So Asus, Abit and A-Open all get an "A", eh?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Plato

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> >> I have am having a computer built and it was recommanded to use the Itel
> >> Essential Series D945GCCR. I always used to use the Asus. Pro and con
> >> for intel. Thanks

> > I've always had luck with both Asus and Abit and A-Open motherboards.

> So Asus, Abit and A-Open all get an "A", eh?

Seems so, I'm not an anti-Intel motherboard person, it just seems from
my experience that they always had more niggles than were worth my time
to figure out/fix.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Dan C

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 01:31:21 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:

>> I've always had luck with both Asus and Abit and A-Open motherboards.

> So Asus, Abit and A-Open all get an "A", eh?

Aye...

SgtMinor

Tommy wrote:

Are you sure it's two processors on a motherboard or could it be a mobo
with one dual core processor? What kinds of work are you going to do
with this new machine?

Dan C wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 01:31:21 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>>> I've always had luck with both Asus and Abit and A-Open motherboards.

>> So Asus, Abit and A-Open all get an "A", eh?

> Aye...

Oh.