Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Still waiting for the speech!

Still waiting for the speech!

catwalker63

Anybody else here wondering when "The Rev", MCNGP #44, is going to get
around to giving us his speech??

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

Rowdy Yates

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns95FC955FBC2C8catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> Anybody else here wondering when "The Rev", MCNGP #44, is going to get
> around to giving us his speech??

speech... speech...

*forks & knives clanking away at the china*

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

The Rev \(MCT\)

Guess now is as good as anytime eh?

I'd like to take a moment to thank all the little people I stepped on to get
here. Along this unprecedented journey I have continually perused
perfection. I'm always trying to lend a serving hand or foot depending on
the situation; mostly it would seem the latter. Fortunately for me, I've
been given the ability to weed out a$$fuskers since birth. I recall once
such time at only the tender age of 2 kicking someone out of the sandbox for
asking where the shovel was.

Over the past decade, while serving in the Information Technology Profession
I've taken my sandbox brilliance to the workplace; removing as many posers
as humanly possible. I may sound arrogant at times, but that's only because
I'm always right. This elite group of Certified Professionals should feel
lucky to have someone like me join their ranks. Well either that or afraid,
very very afraid. Muwahahaha! And for the record I prefer Male Whore. No
wait that didn't sound right. I prefer Male Madame, uh I mean, oh.you know
what I mean. And I must say I owe a debt of thanks to all the wannabes out
there, if it were not for you, I'd have no where to liberate my enmity.

--
"The Rev" MCNGP #44
Microsoft Certified Trainer

justafreak.com
..
news:Xns95FC955FBC2C8catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> Anybody else here wondering when "The Rev", MCNGP #44, is going to get
> around to giving us his speech??
>
> --
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCP
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
>
> "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

adnoid

Lame, so, so lame. what is the mcse coming to. And I
thought that "what is the system idol process" was funny

message
>news:Xns95FC955FBC2C8catwalker63athotmail@216.196 .97.136..

..
>> Anybody else here wondering when "The Rev", MCNGP #44,

is going to get
>> around to giving us his speech??
>>
>> --
>> Catwalker
>> aka Pu$$y Feet
>> BS, MCP
>> MCNGP #43
>> www.mcngp.com
>>
>> "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in

the dark."

>.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, adnoid climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Lame, so, so lame. what is the mcse coming to. And I
> thought that "what is the system idol process" was funny

System idol? Do you offer sacrifices to it?

Goofball.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

>System idol? Do you offer sacrifices to it?

Is System Idol any relation to Billy?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>>System idol? Do you offer sacrifices to it?

> Is System Idol any relation to Billy?

It's nice day

for the...

Right Wording!

Nice day to...

Flame a no00oob!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

How many people are still waiting for TAP to even SHIP (let along arrive)? Mark Gillespie Windows 64bit 9 08-06-2005 04:04 PM
OT: Still Waiting Doom MCSE 7 01-21-2005 08:17 PM
Re: Canon S1 - still waiting for mine to come Georges Preddivous Digital Photography 6 07-22-2004 12:12 PM
Re: Anyone else still waiting for Profect protein? Nicole Reed Computer Support 0 04-13-2004 01:58 AM
Top 10 DVD's I'm STILL waiting for ! craig locaciato DVD Video 51 09-14-2003 03:02 PM

Advertisments