Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: DHCP Process for 70-216

Re: DHCP Process for 70-216

Neil

did you hear "Preacher Man" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Clear DayI will probably take my 70-216 next week. What is the max
> score on that test?

well, you need a 700 to pass, more than that...?

> Also, I have a question on the DHCP process. The 4 steps to DHCP have
> been described a little differently in different books I have read.
> Here are the two ways that it has been put, which way is the way I
> need to know for the test? Thanks.
>
> D - Discover R - Reqest
> O - Offer O - Offer
> R - Request S - Selection
> A - Ack A - Ack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DHCP

I don't care what you might find on the test, those are the names.

if you run netmon you will be able to see the names of the packets
(DHCPDISCOVER etc.)

and now, repeat after me, "google is my freind"

--
Neil MCNGP #30

- To err is human. To blame someone else is politics.