Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Become a Reseller

Become a Reseller

=?Utf-8?B?RHJpenp0?=

I am an MCSE in Windows 2000. I have not had much luck finding a job in the
current IT market and I am very close to starting my own Business. I was
wondering if anyone knew where I could get more information on how to become
a Reseller for Microsoft Software. Also, Since both of the guys that will be
starting this business with me are also Microsoft Certified, Where can I get
information that will explain any help, support or possible benefits that I
might be entitled to from Microsoft for having a completley certified
workshop. We plan on providing repair and support for Home users and small to
media size businesses, possibly expanding into Web design, and hopefully
become a local Microsoft Reseller.

catwalker63

=?Utf-8?B?RHJpenp0?= <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled
ceaslessly in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I am an MCSE in Windows 2000. I have not had much luck finding a job
> in the current IT market and I am very close to starting my own
> Business. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get more
> information on how to become a Reseller for Microsoft Software. Also,
> Since both of the guys that will be starting this business with me are
> also Microsoft Certified, Where can I get information that will
> explain any help, support or possible benefits that I might be
> entitled to from Microsoft for having a completley certified workshop.
> We plan on providing repair and support for Home users and small to
> media size businesses, possibly expanding into Web design, and
> hopefully become a local Microsoft Reseller.

Check out the partner program. Do a search on microsoft's web sight.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns95F8D6A886B17catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

https://partner.microsoft.com/global/30000104

--
Neil MCNGP #30

- 'Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!' - French Knight

billyw

i would suggest that you become a registered partner first.
then sign up for the action pack. keeps your biz street legal at the very
least.

one suggestion.. avoid home users like the plague.. they are a vile bunch..
imho..

also they apt to faint when they get the bill

"Drizzt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am an MCSE in Windows 2000. I have not had much luck finding a job in the
> current IT market and I am very close to starting my own Business. I was
> wondering if anyone knew where I could get more information on how to
> become
> a Reseller for Microsoft Software. Also, Since both of the guys that will
> be
> starting this business with me are also Microsoft Certified, Where can I
> get
> information that will explain any help, support or possible benefits that
> might be entitled to from Microsoft for having a completley certified
> workshop. We plan on providing repair and support for Home users and small
> media size businesses, possibly expanding into Web design, and hopefully
> become a local Microsoft Reseller.

whats a site

CrushesBeforeItCuts

> also they apt to faint when they get the bill

I agree. Home users will call desperate for help and then after spending 3
hours on their PC they freak when you hand them a bill for $225. I guess
they think I do this cause I love technology so much I don't deserved to get
paid.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

fygar

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:52:14 -0000, "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>i would suggest that you become a registered partner first.
>then sign up for the action pack. keeps your biz street legal at the very
>least.
>
>one suggestion.. avoid home users like the plague.. they are a vile bunch..
>imho..
>
>also they apt to faint when they get the bill

They are easy enough to handle with the $125/hr quote that I usually
give them

.....butch()

Consultant

how can anyone command 125 an hour for home pc support?

"fygar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:52:14 -0000, "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>i would suggest that you become a registered partner first.
>>then sign up for the action pack. keeps your biz street legal at the very
>>least.
>>
>>one suggestion.. avoid home users like the plague.. they are a vile
>>bunch..
>>imho..
>>
>>also they apt to faint when they get the bill
>>

> They are easy enough to handle with the $125/hr quote that I usually
> give them
>

> ....butch()

The Rev \(MCT\)

That would be the community living inside his head I believe. this day and
age it's almost, if not, impossible to get that rate out of a business, let
alone a home user.

--
"The Rev" MCNGP #44
Microsoft Certified Trainer

justafreak.com
..
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> how can anyone command 125 an hour for home pc support?
>
> "fygar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:52:14 -0000, "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >>i would suggest that you become a registered partner first.
> >>then sign up for the action pack. keeps your biz street legal at the

very
> >>least.
> >>
> >>one suggestion.. avoid home users like the plague.. they are a vile
> >>bunch..
> >>imho..
> >>
> >>also they apt to faint when they get the bill
> >>

> > They are easy enough to handle with the $125/hr quote that I usually
> > give them
> >

> > ....butch()

fygar

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:37:20 -0800, "Consultant"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>how can anyone command 125 an hour for home pc support?

That's the point - it makes them go away. It's not worth dealing with
a home user for any less.

Once you touch somebody's computer, it's yours forever.
....butch()

Become The master in computer hardware to become successfull shilla Computer Security 1 01-22-2011 06:19 PM
Im looking for a hosting reseller account Rob HTML 9 06-19-2004 07:02 AM
OT: reseller accounts Denise HTML 3 01-30-2004 01:48 AM
European Reseller of Microsoft Books? Mac MCSD 1 10-30-2003 04:38 PM

Advertisments