Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: PING MCNGP

OT: PING MCNGP

Neil

update in s0p3r s3kr!t site. Please read (there are strange days ahead)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

- Strip mining prevents forest fires.

Consultant

there is nothing strange. one voice will represent the mcngp on this issue.
let's talk.

news:Xns95F8A99E2B689neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> update in s0p3r s3kr!t site. Please read (there are strange days ahead)
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
>
> - Strip mining prevents forest fires.

Keyboard Cowboy

That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.

Jtyc

> That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.

I want a helmet filled with cottage cheese.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.

FREE THE LLAMAS!!!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

catwalker63

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.

> I want a helmet filled with cottage cheese.

Talk about strange. <sigh>

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> I want a helmet filled with cottage cheese.

Hold the pineapple, please.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns95F89E068110Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a
> soapbox & opined:
>
>> That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.
>>

> FREE THE LLAMAS!!!

all this and no ones asking for a helicopter...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

- Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never
cease to be amused.

Rowdy Yates

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns95F89E068110Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a
> soapbox & opined:
>
>> That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.
>>

> FREE THE LLAMAS!!!

FREE WILLY!!!!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Rowdy Yates

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns95F8CDBB4D909neilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns95F89E068110Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a
>> soapbox & opined:
>>
>>> That is just too beautiful... Gotta think of some demands.
>>>

>> FREE THE LLAMAS!!!
>>

> all this and no ones asking for a helicopter...

screw the heli - i would only crash it and kill myself in the process. I
want chicks with b00bz! the ones that like MCP lapel pins.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/