Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > No active back arrow

No active back arrow

Cueless

Sometimes while browsing I will click on link. Firefox takes me to the link,
but leaves no option to go back. The back arrow is there but is not active,
so I have to start all over again. Thanks for any help.

Moz Champion (Dan)

Cueless wrote:
> Sometimes while browsing I will click on link. Firefox takes me to the link,
> but leaves no option to go back. The back arrow is there but is not active,
> so I have to start all over again. Thanks for any help.

If it is a new tab, then closing the tab will take you back to the