Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Every get the feeling.....

Every get the feeling.....

The Rev \(MCT\)

That some people on this board are talking to themselves? It just seams that
in some cases as of late, that a few posts all have one common ground. They
are all coming from the same person. The questions the answers and the
praise from yet a third personally letting them know they are doing a good
job and it's nice to see someone on this board that isn't such a d!ck.

Amy I right or do I need to give my brain an oil change?

--
"The Rev" MCNGP #44
Microsoft Certified Trainer

justafreak.com
..

CrushesBeforeItCuts

The Rev (MCT) wrote:
> That some people on this board are talking to themselves? It just
> seams that in some cases as of late, that a few posts all have one
> common ground. They are all coming from the same person. The
> questions the answers and the praise from yet a third personally
> letting them know they are doing a good job and it's nice to see
> someone on this board that isn't such a d!ck.
>
> Amy I right or do I need to give my brain an oil change?

Now that you mention it I do see the same pattern.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

The Rev (MCT) wrote:
> That some people on this board are talking to themselves? It just
> seams that in some cases as of late, that a few posts all have one
> common ground. They are all coming from the same person. The
> questions the answers and the praise from yet a third personally
> letting them know they are doing a good job and it's nice to see
> someone on this board that isn't such a d!ck.
>
> Amy I right or do I need to give my brain an oil change?

I haven't been checking headers, but what you might be seeing is posts
coming from MS's web site gateway. a.k.a. the anonymous posters who have no
clue what a newsreader is.

The Rev \(MCT\)

Isn't a header thing. It's a feeling. I'm an armature writer. What I see
isn't ip addresses or message ID information. What I see if a little deeper.
I see similar writing styles and odd timing and whether anyone realizes it
or not we all speak with a unique pentameter, as unique as a fingerprint in
some cases. Honestly, that's what I see, I see a cry for attention mostly,
and again...maybe it's just me, after all I am 97% crazy ya know.

--
"The Rev" MCNGP #44
Microsoft Certified Trainer

justafreak.com
..
"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O#(E-Mail Removed)...
> The Rev (MCT) wrote:
> > That some people on this board are talking to themselves? It just
> > seams that in some cases as of late, that a few posts all have one
> > common ground. They are all coming from the same person. The
> > questions the answers and the praise from yet a third personally
> > letting them know they are doing a good job and it's nice to see
> > someone on this board that isn't such a d!ck.
> >
> > Amy I right or do I need to give my brain an oil change?

> I haven't been checking headers, but what you might be seeing is posts
> coming from MS's web site gateway. a.k.a. the anonymous posters who have

no
> clue what a newsreader is.

T-Bone

"The Rev (MCT)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> That some people on this board are talking to themselves?

I've seen that happen before as well. Somebody would make an obviosuly false
stupid posting and then reply to it themselves. Those who have been here a
while will remember the string of "My mother/sister/dog just passed MCSE"
posts.

Somebody needs to up their meds so all those personalities stop posting.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Ronit Bhattacharya

Thats coool you should be in the FBI or CIA or something!!!

The Rev \(MCT\)

Yeah Special Agent Rev. LOL. Speaking of which anyone ever watch the show
"Fake Out" on CourtTV. I've always wanted to go on that show. I'm always
right about whether someone is telling a lie or not with the exception of
the host Jack. he's a former FBI Interrogator.

--
"The Rev" MCNGP #44
Microsoft Certified Trainer

justafreak.com
..
"Ronit Bhattacharya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thats coool you should be in the FBI or CIA or something!!!

Consultant

who the hell are you talking to?

"The Rev (MCT)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That some people on this board are talking to themselves? It just seams
> that
> in some cases as of late, that a few posts all have one common ground.
> They
> are all coming from the same person. The questions the answers and the
> praise from yet a third personally letting them know they are doing a good
> job and it's nice to see someone on this board that isn't such a d!ck.
>
> Amy I right or do I need to give my brain an oil change?
>
> --
> "The Rev" MCNGP #44
> Microsoft Certified Trainer
>
> Memories fade but a Google search never forgets.
> justafreak.com
> .

Neil

did you hear "The Rev \(MCT\)" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> That some people on this board are talking to themselves?

that's just crazy talk

--
Neil MCNGP #30

- I appreciate your not breathing while I smoke.

Neil

did you hear Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> say in
news:Xns95F776DD1FCC4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear "The Rev \(MCT\)" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> That some people on this board are talking to themselves?

> that's just crazy talk

no I think he has a point

--
Neil MCNGP #30

- Blessed is the end-user who expects nothing, for he shall not be
dissapointed.