Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam.Centers in india & registration for msce Win2000or2003

Exam.Centers in india & registration for msce Win2000or2003

adhikrao d davang

respected sir,
i wish to appear for msce exam, so please send me
detais regarding exam centers, registration information,
study materials, fee structure & exam dates.

thanking you

adhikrao d. davang
sangli.

Ronit Bhattacharya

I am also from Kolkata, India. Exactly where is this Sangli? You can
study for MCSE in any coaching classes which teach MCSE. Actually the
name of the institution is not so important. Whats important is the
teacher. You can give the tests at any prometric test centers. As for
the books, you can buy them from any good book store or order them from
the internet. i prefer the Microsoft press books myself

T-Bone

"Ronit Bhattacharya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I am also from Kolkata, India.

You sir may be the first person who has identified themselves as being from
India *and* made a coherent post to this NG. Thank you.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Neil

did you hear "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Ronit Bhattacharya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> I am also from Kolkata, India.

> You sir may be the first person who has identified themselves as being
> from India *and* made a coherent post to this NG. Thank you.
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

yes, I just noticed that too. and IIRC he has made posts which seem to
embody the MCNGP spirit.

Ronit, you aren't called Kerpal by close freinds are you? ("Only
kidding!")

--
Neil MCNGP #30

- 'Bother,' said Pooh, as he took aim from behind the grassy knoll.

Ronit Bhattacharya

No sir, I am not called kerpall and my friends call me Ronit. I like
Computers, Rock music, computers, bikes, computers, movies etc. I am
preparing for MCSE track 2003 and I am also doing my B.E.

Neil

did you hear Ronit Bhattacharya <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> No sir, I am not called kerpall and my friends call me Ronit. I like
> Computers, Rock music, computers, bikes, computers, movies etc. I am
> preparing for MCSE track 2003 and I am also doing my B.E.

ok, ok...just a joke. good luck on the 2k3 track. Now back to study, and
no braindumping...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

- All computers wait at the same speed.

Ronit Bhattacharya

Yes, I hate dumps too. What's the use of having an MCSE written on a
piece of paper when you don't know anything?

catwalker63

Ronit Bhattacharya <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Yes, I hate dumps too. What's the use of having an MCSE written on a
> piece of paper when you don't know anything?

Dunno, myself. Charmin's cheaper. Softer too.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Ronit Bhattacharya wrote:
> Yes, I hate dumps too. What's the use of having an MCSE written on a
> piece of paper when you don't know anything?

What a refreshing change. Welcome, Ronit.

Ronit Bhattacharya

Thank you sir.