Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Centers IN India

Centers IN India

sonu kumar

I want ot know name of some centers in India from where i
can get materials for MCSE.also name of centers which are
taking examinations of MCP.

Ronit Bhattacharya

You are a complete A.S.S.H.O.L.E Search for any prometric test centre to
give the exams.. You can buy microsoft press books in any good book store.

=?Utf-8?B?SmF4em9uZQ==?=

Kumar!
Are u still here???
I thoght u r on your way to White Castle..........

"sonu kumar" wrote:

> I want ot know name of some centers in India from where i
> can get materials for MCSE.also name of centers which are
> taking examinations of MCP.

Neil

did you hear "sonu kumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:0a8201c50b4b$cadf1f00$(E-Mail Removed):

http://tinyurl.com/6xc7l

--
Neil MCNGP #30

- Never judge a book by its movie.