Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

Heidy

Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

I find the staff of that company Rude Inflexible and abrupt thats the
Americans normally the Indian Call Centre Staff are OK
they have a Bogus Vonage Forum but its an advertising website they
censor nearly everything.

Heidy
--
www.swing4ireland.com

Limited Special Offer

www.swinger-personals.co.uk

0800 008 6000

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:47:51 +0100, Heidy wrote:

>Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

.... by calling 0800 008 6000

Heidy

0800 008 6000 wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:47:51 +0100, Heidy wrote:
>
>> Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

> ... by calling 0800 008 6000

I know the number its the people who answer the phone at Vonage I an
talking about.

Heidy

--
www.swing4ireland.com

Limited Special Offer

www.swinger-personals.co.uk

Mark Ingle

Heidy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

Can't fault the service, though where you get routed might depend on the
timezone.

When I called, I got an operator from the Philippines; was very helpful
and resolved the issue quickly.