Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Retired Exams

Retired Exams

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9oYW4gU3RyYW5nZQ==?=

Hi, If you have Windows 2000 Exams making you an MCSE and MCSA plus 292 and
296 making you an MCSE/A on Server 2003 does it mean that when the 2000 exams
are expired in May 08 that you loose the certifications of MCP , MCSE and
MCSA? I could not seem to find the answer to this. I heard that MCSE certs
after NT4 will continue to be MCSE even when exams are retired.

BRGDS Johan

John R

"Johan Strange" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, If you have Windows 2000 Exams making you an MCSE and MCSA plus 292
> and
> 296 making you an MCSE/A on Server 2003 does it mean that when the 2000
> exams
> are expired in May 08 that you loose the certifications of MCP , MCSE and
> MCSA? I could not seem to find the answer to this. I heard that MCSE certs
> after NT4 will continue to be MCSE even when exams are retired.
>
> BRGDS Johan

MCP, MCSA and MCSE certifications will never expire, just the opportunity to
take the exams expires.
There may come a day when nobody cares if you are MCSE 2000 or MCSE 2003,
but you will still have the cert.

John R

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9oYW4gU3RyYW5nZQ==?=

lol - I love the way you put that.

"John R" wrote:

> "Johan Strange" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi, If you have Windows 2000 Exams making you an MCSE and MCSA plus 292
> > and
> > 296 making you an MCSE/A on Server 2003 does it mean that when the 2000
> > exams
> > are expired in May 08 that you loose the certifications of MCP , MCSE and
> > MCSA? I could not seem to find the answer to this. I heard that MCSE certs
> > after NT4 will continue to be MCSE even when exams are retired.
> >
> > BRGDS Johan

> MCP, MCSA and MCSE certifications will never expire, just the opportunity to
> take the exams expires.
> There may come a day when nobody cares if you are MCSE 2000 or MCSE 2003,
> but you will still have the cert.
>
> John R

John R

"Johan Strange" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> lol - I love the way you put that.
>
> "John R" wrote:
>> MCP, MCSA and MCSE certifications will never expire, just the opportunity
>> take the exams expires.
>> There may come a day when nobody cares if you are MCSE 2000 or MCSE 2003,
>> but you will still have the cert.
>>
>> John R

lol. Actually, I didn't really intend on the sarcasim, it just came out
that way. I didn't realize it until I saw your response

What I was alluding to with my brevity of the English language was that some
day, nobody will be using Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003. But even
then, your Microsoft transcript will still show that you have MCSE 2000 or
MCSE 2003. Kind of like having RSCSE (Radio Shack Certified System
Engineer) on a TRS-80, or PAD (Pong Application Developer).

I'm still trying to get the producers of 'The Love Boat' to buy the 17
episodes I wrote for the show. Julie was hawt

John R

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9oYW4gU3RyYW5nZQ==?=

You should get paid for doing this John, makes the forum more fun.

Retired MCSD Exams Sudhir Darbha MCSD 6 11-27-2009 06:53 PM
retired exams, how do i progress now? Craig MCSA 1 07-25-2009 12:00 PM
Retired Exams Arne MCAD 1 12-29-2004 04:13 AM
Retired Exam Nasser Microsoft Certification 2 12-16-2004 11:55 AM
Attention Consultants - We Buy Excess / Retired Cisco Equipment buy200kcisco Cisco 0 09-13-2004 07:56 PM

Advertisments