Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > square wave / sine wave generator

square wave / sine wave generator

red floyd

RayD wrote:
> I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
> square waves at a desired frequency.

Have you tried Google? What's your C++ question?

RayD

I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
square waves at a desired frequency.

Thanks for your help

Ray

Bharath

On Jun 21, 1:43 pm, RayD <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
> square waves at a desired frequency.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Ray

Isn't this a Home Work?

Victor Bazarov

RayD wrote:
> I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
> square waves at a desired frequency.

C++ does not generate waves except when the new Standard is released.

osmium

"Bharath" writes:

> On Jun 21, 1:43 pm, RayD <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
>> square waves at a desired frequency.

> Isn't this a Home Work?

It doesn't sound like homework to me. Why would he settle for a *program*
if it were homework?

In any event I can't divine what the question is. It could mean the
production of tabular data, lines on a monitor or a sound from a speaker,
plus some more things I haven't thought of.

Nathan Wijnia

"RayD" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
> square waves at a desired frequency.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Ray

What exactly should the program do? Write values to a text-file, display a
wave on the screen, send a wave to some communciation port?

Regards,
Nathan