Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Somewhere over the rainbow

Somewhere over the rainbow

Rowdy Yates

HA HA HA HA - burger flippers will not enter IT...

HA HA HA HA, time to get stuffed.

--------------
Feds Move To Thwart Diploma Mills
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/40276.html

As diploma mills move into cyberspace, their critics see them as a growing
menace to the credibility of online education.
---------------

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> credibility of online education.

ROTFL!!!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Rowdy Yates

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns95F270360E546plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> credibility of online education.

> ROTFL!!!

"US$200 million diploma mill industry"

you know what - i should learn to keep my mouth shut. look at the cash they
are raking in. lets start our own MCNGP Diploma Program.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Mike T.

"Rowdy Yates" <rowdy_yates_mcngpATyahooDOTcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns95F29140AC5F4rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..
> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns95F270360E546plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
>> opined:
>>
>>> credibility of online education.

>> ROTFL!!!
>>

> "US$200 million diploma mill industry"
>
> you know what - i should learn to keep my mouth shut. look at the cash
> they
> are raking in. lets start our own MCNGP Diploma Program.

Can you kindly be providing with the MCNGP Diploma bräindümps?

I am to be thanking you.

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Can you kindly be providing with the MCNGP Diploma br„indmps?

Do you have current licenses for all those umlauten?

--
JaR
Thug 10110