Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > New ways of testing

New ways of testing

Mike

Ms changing the testing to include simulation.

Read more......

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/f...nceTesting.asp

<quote>
The Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) program is one of the most
successful certification programs in the industry
</quote>

<response>
ROTFLMAO!!!!
</response>

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:38:14 -0500, "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ms changing the testing to include simulation.
>
>Read more......
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/f...nceTesting.asp

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Syncme

"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <quote>
> The Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) program is one of the most
> successful certification programs in the industry
> </quote>
>
> <response>
> ROTFLMAO!!!!
> </response>
>
> On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:38:14 -0500, "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Ms changing the testing to include simulation.
>>
>>Read more......
>>
>>http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/f...nceTesting.asp
>>

> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

It is probably referring to successful sales. There are probably more MCSEs
out there than cab driver.
Wait ..... some are cab drivers....never mind

Nick

Does this mean the study material currently being used won't map to the new
exam.

I couldn't see any dates on when they're going to implement this does anyone
know when this will be active

Regs

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ms changing the testing to include simulation.
>
> Read more......
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/f...nceTesting.asp

molsonexpert

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does this mean the study material currently being used won't map to the

new
> exam.
>
> I couldn't see any dates on when they're going to implement this does

anyone
> know when this will be active
>
> Regs

Actually the article says 70-290/70-291 will be implemented with simulations
by march 31, 2005.

I guess the answer to your first question depends on the study material
you're currently using...

steve.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

> <quote>
> The Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) program is one of the most
> successful certification programs in the industry
> </quote>
>
> <response>
> ROTFLMAO!!!!
> </response>

It all depends on how you define "successful", really.

It was quite successful for Mr. Gates.

Syncme

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ms changing the testing to include simulation.
>
> Read more......
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/f...nceTesting.asp

I wonder if this means there will be new study material published perhaps
with simulators on the cd/dvd.
I'm sure that would be useful for many.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, molsonexpert climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Actually the article says 70-290/70-291 will be implemented with
> simulations by march 31, 2005.
>
> I guess the answer to your first question depends on the study
> material you're currently using...

Yup. Sounds like if you have hands-on experience and actually know your
stuff you'll be okay. If you have memorised a bunch of Q&A's out of a dump,
well, yer fscked, mate.

ROTFL

--
JaR
Thug 10110

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Syncme climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> I wonder if this means there will be new study material published
> perhaps with simulators on the cd/dvd.
> I'm sure that would be useful for many.

I thought that was the whole purpose of a test lab.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

>It is probably referring to successful sales. There are probably more MCSEs
>out there than cab driver.
>Wait ..... some are cab drivers....never mind

lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3