Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Changed requirements for nt4 se's

Changed requirements for nt4 se's

Kendal Emery

:: Uses her Romper Stompers to kick you dog ::

BTW, went to http://www.mcrosoft.com/traincert which if you read my rant of
a few weeks ago and took it to heart, it's in your favorites, clicked on two
links and found the exact page that he lead you to. So, guess where the
insult REALLY is.

"I see Ken, and Consultant, and jtyc, and cat, and Ken, and The rev,
and...."

--
Kendal Emery
MCNGP #19
"Gary K." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Theres hope for this forum after all. So by insulting the membership I can
> get good info. So much for common sense
>
> Thanks, that was the page that I couldn't find....
>

> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Spher" wrote:
>
> > >After reading this forum tho, I think perhaps I walked into romper room
> > >rather than a quality forum.
> > >They used provide a dedicated page for the upgrade path for nt 4 se's.

> > If you find one, watch out they may expect you to have a bit of common
> > sense or at least be able to navigate to
> > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ows2003/nt.asp
> >
> > > My bad. Have fun...

> > as always.
> >
> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

T-Bone

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> "I see Ken, and Consultant, and jtyc, and cat, and Ken, and The rev,
> and...."

So... did all your friends have fun at play?

T-Bone
MCNGP XL
I was trying to supress those childhood flashbacks.