Sender: "Alex K." <(E-Mail Removed)>
Recipient:
Subject: Re: Thunderbird sometimes won't post my post.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
6/21/2007 8:12:02 AM CST

Old Gringo

On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:16:20 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> Suspicious extension(s) of attachment
> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat
> Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension
> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat - text/plain
>
> Sender: "Alex K." <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Recipient:
> Subject: Re: Thunderbird sometimes won't post my post.

Guess I should have added, that was a popup I got while downloading
today's posts on 40tude Dialog.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
6/21/2007 9:06:03 AM CST

olfart

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8hhnewzzagcw$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:16:20 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
> Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>
>> Suspicious extension(s) of attachment
>> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat
>> Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension
>> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat - text/plain
>>
>> Sender: "Alex K." <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Recipient:
>> Subject: Re: Thunderbird sometimes won't post my post.

> Guess I should have added, that was a popup I got while downloading
> today's posts on 40tude Dialog.
> --
> Just West Of Nowhere
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
> 6/21/2007 9:06:03 AM CST

How are you doing with Safari? I'm liking it better every day. Apple ought
to be coming out with a few patches soon

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Suspicious extension(s) of attachment
> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat
>Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension
> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat - text/plain

Suspicious extension(s) of attachment: a .bat file is a text file that
does what it's written to do. Some can cause damage, or set up
malware.

Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension: says it
ain't a text file. but if it's really text/plain as it says, it's
wrong.

See if you can open the bat file and read it.

--

Bear attack victim had 'tender heart,'
according to friends, family, bear

Old Gringo

On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:51:45 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, olfart Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:8hhnewzzagcw$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:16:20 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
>> Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
>> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>>
>>> Suspicious extension(s) of attachment
>>> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat
>>> Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension
>>> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat - text/plain
>>>
>>> Sender: "Alex K." <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> Recipient:
>>> Subject: Re: Thunderbird sometimes won't post my post.

>> Guess I should have added, that was a popup I got while downloading
>> today's posts on 40tude Dialog.
>> --
>> Just West Of Nowhere
>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
>> 6/21/2007 9:06:03 AM CST

> How are you doing with Safari? I'm liking it better every day. Apple ought
> to be coming out with a few patches soon

My default browser I don't miss the bells and whistles on Firefox
at all.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
6/21/2007 12:30:15 PM CST

Old Gringo

On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:46:19 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) Stumbled Over To The
Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
Group:

> Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Suspicious extension(s) of attachment
>> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat
>>Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension
>> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat - text/plain

> Suspicious extension(s) of attachment: a .bat file is a text file that
> does what it's written to do. Some can cause damage, or set up
> malware.
>
> Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension: says it
> ain't a text file. but if it's really text/plain as it says, it's
> wrong.
>
> See if you can open the bat file and read it.

When the warning window from Avast popped up it gave me 2 options,
Delete, and Continue. I chose delete. ?? The popup window
disappeared. I never looked for the post.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
6/21/2007 12:32:11 PM CST

Old Gringo

On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:46:19 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, (E-Mail Removed) Stumbled Over To The
Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
Group:

> Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Suspicious extension(s) of attachment
>> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat
>>Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension
>> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat - text/plain

> Suspicious extension(s) of attachment: a .bat file is a text file that
> does what it's written to do. Some can cause damage, or set up
> malware.
>
> Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension: says it
> ain't a text file. but if it's really text/plain as it says, it's
> wrong.
>
> See if you can open the bat file and read it.

PS: Forgot to say thanks for the info.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
6/21/2007 12:35:25 PM CST

Blinky the Shark

Old Gringo wrote:
> On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:51:45 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
> Or Thinking Twice, olfart Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
> Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>
>> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:8hhnewzzagcw$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:16:20 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
>>> Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
>>> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

>>> Guess I should have added, that was a popup I got while downloading
>>> today's posts on 40tude Dialog.
>>> --
>>> Just West Of Nowhere
>>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>>> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
>>> 6/21/2007 9:06:03 AM CST

>> How are you doing with Safari? I'm liking it better every day. Apple ought
>> to be coming out with a few patches soon

> My default browser I don't miss the bells and whistles on Firefox
> at all.

Damn. That's supposed to take users away from Internet Exploder, not
FF.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Old Gringo

On Or About 21 Jun 2007 19:22:43 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
Thinking Twice, Blinky the Shark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> Old Gringo wrote:
>> On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:51:45 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
>> Or Thinking Twice, olfart Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
>> Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>>
>>> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:8hhnewzzagcw$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> How are you doing with Safari? I'm liking it better every day. Apple ought
>>> to be coming out with a few patches soon

>> My default browser I don't miss the bells and whistles on Firefox
>> at all.

> Damn. That's supposed to take users away from Internet Exploder, not
> FF.

What's Internet Explorer.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
6/21/2007 10:51:00 PM CST

clot

Old Gringo wrote:
> On Or About 21 Jun 2007 19:22:43 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
> Thinking Twice, Blinky the Shark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
> wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>
>> Old Gringo wrote:
>>> On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:51:45 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
>>> Or Thinking Twice, olfart Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
>>> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

>>> My default browser I don't miss the bells and whistles on
>>> Firefox at all.

>> Damn. That's supposed to take users away from Internet Exploder, not
>> FF.

> What's Internet Explorer.

Thanks for the Heads Up on this one OG. So much quicker and easy to use
than OE and FF. At present my choice.