Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > mohit from india

mohit from india

mohit chugh

i am the system administrator at atlas cycle

any body can take help from me about any windows os and
networking on them of any type.

MattewH

"mohit chugh" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
0cd701c50914$901cf560$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i am the system administrator at atlas cycle
>
> any body can take help from me about any windows os and
> networking on them of any type.

is it totally free?
it could interest me.

Ken Briscoe

In news:0cd701c50914$901cf560$(E-Mail Removed),
mohit chugh <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> i am the system administrator at atlas cycle
>
> any body can take help from me about any windows os and
> networking on them of any type.

COULD YOU PLEASE TO TELL ME WHY INTERNET DOES NOT RUN? I THINK MY MUOUSE IS
WIRLESS IF THAT COULD BE AN COMPUNDING ISSUE. THANKING YOU.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
www.mcngp.com.

Syncme

"mohit chugh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0cd701c50914$901cf560$(E-Mail Removed)...
>i am the system administrator at atlas cycle
>
> any body can take help from me about any windows os and
> networking on them of any type.

I have an exchange and an apache server as a front end in my perimiter
network.
My question is what does Wiarton Willie predict for spring?

abovid

Yeah I would like some advise. How do I set up a windows
2003 network with dchp, dns, a vpn, wins, sharepoint, and
internet?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

abovid wrote:
> Yeah I would like some advise. How do I set up a windows
> 2003 network with dchp, dns, a vpn, wins, sharepoint, and
> internet?

A puzzle with only six pieces? That doesn't sound too awfully hard.

Jtyc

> i am the system administrator at atlas cycle
> any body can take help from me about any windows os and
> networking on them of any type.

That's the best news I've heard all day.

abovid

not for most people!