Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Alien definitive vs. Alien 9 disc quadrilogy

Alien definitive vs. Alien 9 disc quadrilogy

Dot Net Developer

Bought Alien definitive 2 disc UK tin box.
Then bought 9 disc quadrilogy pack.

Was first purchase unnecessary? (ie, is first purchase's content
completely duplicated on second.)

Thanks, regards, Robert.

Mark W

"Dot Net Developer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Bought Alien definitive 2 disc UK tin box.
> Then bought 9 disc quadrilogy pack.
>
> Was first purchase unnecessary? (ie, is first purchase's content
> completely duplicated on second.)
>
> Thanks, regards, Robert.

That would be some coincidence, wouldn't it!

Geena Phillips

Dot Net Developer wrote:
> Bought Alien definitive 2 disc UK tin box.
> Then bought 9 disc quadrilogy pack.
>
> Was first purchase unnecessary? (ie, is first purchase's content
> completely duplicated on second.)

Sorry, Robert. Unless you really dig tin boxes, as the two-disc was a
repackage/reissue of the two Alien discs in the box set.

Well, whaddaya know? War WAS the answer, after all. Go figure.

A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures,
(The Excessively Parenthetical) Geena-- Worrier Princess

"Reciprocity... is the key to every relationship."
--LAPD Capt. Dudley Smith (James Cromwell), in L.A. Confidential

"Andy Warhol once said that everyone would be famous for fifteen
minutes. The unfortunate corollary is that everyone will also appear in
a Freddie Prinze, Jr. movie for fifteen minutes."
--me

"This is like driving a Rolls Royce, naked, in mink underpants."
--Tony Bourdain

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
but at the very least you need a beer."
-- Frank Zappa

"I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin'
it's the best thing in the world."
-- Alton Brown

"The most preposterous notion that H. sapiens has ever dreamed up is
that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes,
wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their
prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet
this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all
the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in
all history."
-- Robert Heinlein