Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Free MCP exams and more from Microsoft

Free MCP exams and more from Microsoft

Andy Barkl

Get 2-for-1 MCP Exams; http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcp/
Free eReference Library with MCSA 2003;
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcsa/
Free Training for Desktop Support Exams;
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcdst/

Jtyc

> Get 2-for-1 MCP Exams; http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcp/
> Free eReference Library with MCSA 2003;
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcsa/
> Free Training for Desktop Support Exams;
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcdst/

You f'n spammer! What the hell does this have to do with...

oh wait...

T-Bone

"Andy Barkl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Get 2-for-1 MCP Exams; http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcp/

As I responded to this multi-post in the other group, its only applicable to
the 270 exam at one specific testing centre.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

catwalker63

"T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Andy Barkl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> Get 2-for-1 MCP Exams;
>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcp/

> As I responded to this multi-post in the other group, its only
> applicable to the 270 exam at one specific testing centre.
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

And it applies to two people taking 270 for the price of one, not one
person taking two exams for the price of one.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."