Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam Centers

Exam Centers

T-Bone

"Steveeo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> God this forum is shite

Yes, if we could just get people to stop asking stupid questions without
searching for the answers first and also remove the people who complain when
the appropriate responses are made to said questions, everything would be
just perfect...

.... if not a little quiet.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

You hate People!
But, I love gatherings, isn't it ironic?

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

..
news:Xns95F07AB99146Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>
> >> Are you even supposed to be here today?

> > I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages, working on
> > my day off, the steel shutters are closed, I deal with every
> > backward-assed f**k on the planet, I smell like shoe polish, my
> > ex-girlfriend is catatonic after fu**ing a dead guy, and my present
> > girlfriend has sucked thirty-six dicks.
> >

> This job would be great if it wasn't for the fu**ing customers.
>
> --
> JaR
> Thug 10110
> Click on MCNGP.com and name a cat!

Ken Briscoe

In news:Xns95F07AB99146Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16,
JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>>> Are you even supposed to be here today?

>> I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages, working on
>> my day off, the steel shutters are closed, I deal with every
>> backward-assed f**k on the planet, I smell like shoe polish, my
>> ex-girlfriend is catatonic after fu**ing a dead guy, and my present
>> girlfriend has sucked thirty-six dicks.
>>

> This job would be great if it wasn't for the fu**ing customers.

The dead guy? She'll get over fukcing the dead guy! Sh!t, my mom's been
fukcing a dead guy for thirty years...I call him Dad.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

>God this forum is shite

says the person who posts such mind blowing complex questions as 'can
I take the exams online?'

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Exam.Centers in india & registration for msce Win2000or2003 adhikrao d davang MCSE 10 02-08-2005 04:13 PM
Exam Details & Centers Vipin Huddar MCSE 2 09-09-2004 04:56 PM
MCSD exam centers John NZ Computing 4 05-25-2004 03:02 AM
Re: Exam Centers Dieter Microsoft Certification 0 09-22-2003 10:19 AM
Re: Exam Centers James D. Murray Microsoft Certification 0 09-11-2003 10:32 PM

Advertisments