Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Need help on MCP certification test

Need help on MCP certification test

=?Utf-8?B?TmVlZCBoZWxwIG9uIE1DUCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0aW9uIHRlc3Q=?=

Hello:
school closed last year after I completed only Module 1 of the MCSE XP
Professional. Now I want to take the 70-270 exam in February.
Are there any free exams available so that I can prepare?
What % of 70-270 is entering commands, and what % is simply answering
questions?
Can anyone help on this matter?
Don't have anymore $ to spend since I had paid the school.
Thanks, Bill

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

I said it once and now you've ****ed me off. Go home a$$fusker. not only
will you not find help here, but if you keep this up I will be forced to
call upon the wrath of unspeakable fury.

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

..
"Need help on MCP certification test" <Need help on MCP certification test
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello:
> school closed last year after I completed only Module 1 of the MCSE XP
> Professional. Now I want to take the 70-270 exam in February.
> Are there any free exams available so that I can prepare?
> What % of 70-270 is entering commands, and what % is simply answering
> questions?
> Can anyone help on this matter?
> Don't have anymore $ to spend since I had paid the school.
> Thanks, Bill

>Don't have anymore $ to spend since I had paid the school.

Not one single tear.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

T-Bone

"Stephen Charles Rea (MCT)" wrote
> I said it once and now you've ****ed me off. Go home a$$fusker. not only
> will you not find help here,

Either you do not understand the use of chalk's term or you are misusing it.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Syncme

"Need help on MCP certification test" <Need help on MCP certification test
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello:
> school closed last year after I completed only Module 1 of the MCSE XP
> Professional. Now I want to take the 70-270 exam in February.
> Are there any free exams available so that I can prepare?
> What % of 70-270 is entering commands, and what % is simply answering
> questions?
> Can anyone help on this matter?
> Don't have anymore $ to spend since I had paid the school.
> Thanks, Bill

Hi bill,

There are no free test that I'm aware of however there are a number of
resources to get started on studying.
You can start here.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...s/default.mspx

Stay away from "free/real" suposed exams, questions from these places are
incorrect and incomplete. Reading these will just put incorrect
logic/knowledge in your head and will cause you to fail the exam and
possibly lose your job through some dumb mistake.
The "testemonials" are fake advertisements.

The best suggestion would be to find some money to purchase a book to study
or perhaps try a local library for available books. If they don't have a
book available you can make a request to have one purchased.

Syncme