Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Gateway laptop

Gateway laptop

betsy.curtis@gmail.com

I cannot connect my laptop on any outside wireless network or through
an airport or airport extreme, only through a lynksys router. It
finds the wireless settings and tells me I am connected but nothing on
the computer will connect to the internet (IE, Time sync, software
update, etc)

Any suggestions? My windows desktop and mac lap top all connect to my
lynksys or airport extreme, but not the gateway.

Robert L [MVP - Networking]

We need more information to help. How do you connect to the Linksys and airport?

Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE