Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Share your Forte about the Latest in Computers & Internet

Share your Forte about the Latest in Computers & Internet

jasmine.ranzor@gmail.com

Have you submitted articles in koonji.com? Share your expertise in
computers and internet. The world needs Mavens like you who loves to
learn and gather information and share your knowledge to educate
others.

Koonji allows you to share, organize and enhance every kind of
information in a step by step how-to guide. It redefines the way
people search for and use information on the web. It's a great way to
educate others more about the computer and internet.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

> Have you submitted articles in poonjob.com? Share your expertise in

Go to hell.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Rgr wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> Have you submitted articles in poonjob.com? Share your expertise in

> Go to hell.

I forgot to add, please.

gangle

"Rgr" wrote
> Rgr wrote:
> > (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >
> >> Have you submitted articles in poonjob.com? Share your expertise in

> > Go to hell.

> I forgot to add, please.

Hey...er...um...what's that thing hanging from your anus?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

gangle wrote:
> "Rgr" wrote
>
>>Rgr wrote:

>>>Go to hell.

>>I forgot to add, please.

> Hey...er...um...what's that thing hanging from your anus?

Probably just a spare rib I had a couple of nights ago.