Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Assessment Training Material - The best 5.00 bucks I ever spent.

Assessment Training Material - The best 5.00 bucks I ever spent.

oanW

I bought two Assessment Training Documents off ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=4523177782 for JUST $5.00.
The docs were for Introduction to Microsoft Windows®
ServerT 2003 and Developing Enterprise Windows®-based
Applications with .NET: Rich Client--Visual Basic® .NET.
My assessment results were 77% and 83%. It took me less
than 20 minutes to complete each assessment. These
documents are published by a company called
http://www.disnetinc.com/index.htm.
I'm sold on this stuff. I'll use them again. The material
is excellent and their web site is sooo easy to use.

They also state they will be doing similar stuff with
Certification material. I can hardly wait!!

Joan

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

Two words. Spammer A$$fusker

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

..
"oanW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1ddb01c50514$02160710$(E-Mail Removed)...
I bought two Assessment Training Documents off ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=4523177782 for JUST $5.00.
The docs were for Introduction to Microsoft Windows®
ServerT 2003 and Developing Enterprise Windows®-based
Applications with .NET: Rich Client--Visual Basic® .NET.
My assessment results were 77% and 83%. It took me less
than 20 minutes to complete each assessment. These
documents are published by a company called
http://www.disnetinc.com/index.htm.
I'm sold on this stuff. I'll use them again. The material
is excellent and their web site is sooo easy to use.

They also state they will be doing similar stuff with
Certification material. I can hardly wait!!

Joan

surly the 'best $5 you ever spent' was when you picked your old ma up
the other day on the corner of 34th. Did she spit or swallow in the
end?

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:33:14 -0800, "oanW" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I bought two Assessment Training Documents off ebay at
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
>ViewItem&item=4523177782 for JUST $5.00.
>The docs were for Introduction to Microsoft Windows®
>ServerT 2003 and Developing Enterprise Windows®-based
>Applications with .NET: Rich Client--Visual Basic® .NET.
>My assessment results were 77% and 83%. It took me less
>than 20 minutes to complete each assessment. These
>documents are published by a company called
>http://www.disnetinc.com/index.htm.
>I'm sold on this stuff. I'll use them again. The material
>is excellent and their web site is sooo easy to use.
>
>They also state they will be doing similar stuff with
>Certification material. I can hardly wait!!
>
>Joan

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

14 bucks a year for camera insurance! YES! I got a DEAL! Scotius Digital Photography 13 07-29-2010 03:30 AM
Commycast subscribers or former subscribers who were FROGThrottled gohere and get your 16 bucks. Tony Computer Support 0 07-10-2010 07:07 PM
Make over 50 bucks each month filling out easy surveys. mccl0257@gmail.com Digital Photography 0 10-22-2007 07:40 PM
dvd's for 5 bucks? Jk DVD Video 9 12-29-2003 12:00 AM
5 Megapixels for under 250 bucks? Joe Moore Digital Photography 10 10-28-2003 04:49 PM

Advertisments