Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > LCD TV

LCD TV

Old Gringo

What are the horizontal and vertical measurements for a 32"
horizontal wide screen viewing area?
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Old Gringo

On Or About Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:03:34 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> What are the horizontal and vertical measurements for a 32"
> diagonal wide screen viewing area?

Well that didn't make any sense.
How about 32" diagonal wide screen.
getting late.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
6/19/2007 10:06:30 PM CST

Meat Plow

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:08:46 -0500, Old Gringo wrote:

> On Or About Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:03:34 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
> Or Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>
>> What are the horizontal and vertical measurements for a 32"
>> diagonal wide screen viewing area?

> Well that didn't make any sense.
> How about 32" diagonal wide screen.
> getting late.

32" from top left to bottom right.
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
#8 AUK Hate Machine Cog
COOSN-266-06-25794

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>What are the horizontal and vertical measurements for a 32"
>horizontal wide screen viewing area?

You have a right angle with a hypotenuse of 32".
Any good at math?

--

http://lineage2.plaync.jp/l2fun/flashGame.aspx

Blinky the Shark

> Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>What are the horizontal and vertical measurements for a 32"
>>horizontal wide screen viewing area?

> You have a right angle with a hypotenuse of 32".

A right triangle.

> Any good at math?

You need another side or another angle.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Old Gringo

On Or About Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:18:15 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, Meat Plow Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:08:46 -0500, Old Gringo wrote:
>
>> On Or About Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:03:34 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
>> Or Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
>> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>>
>>> What are the horizontal and vertical measurements for a 32"
>>> diagonal wide screen viewing area?

>> Well that didn't make any sense.
>> How about 32" diagonal wide screen.
>> getting late.

> 32" from top left to bottom right.

Got that part, now from left bottom to left top and from left bottom
to right bottom.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
6/19/2007 11:01:45 PM CST

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>What are the horizontal and vertical measurements for a 32"
>>>horizontal wide screen viewing area?

>>You have a right angle with a hypotenuse of 32".

> A right triangle.
>

>>Any good at math?

> You need another side or another angle.

Most have a 16:9 aspect ration.

Old Gringo

On Or About Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:44:30 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, (E-Mail Removed) Stumbled Over To The
Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
Group:

> Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>What are the horizontal and vertical measurements for a 32"
>>horizontal wide screen viewing area?

> You have a right angle with a hypotenuse of 32".
> Any good at math?

No good at math. I believe that the for every 16" across there is 9"
up and down. ??
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
6/19/2007 11:03:41 PM CST

x@y

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> What are the horizontal and vertical measurements for a 32"
> horizontal wide screen viewing area?
> --
> Just West Of Nowhere
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
> 6/19/2007 10:00:55 PM CST

Hello Old Gringo,

I did not use this subject since early seventies at school.

See if this link helps:
http://regentsprep.org/regents/math/rtritrig/Ltrig.htm

Good Luck, Old x@y

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>>>You have a right angle with a hypotenuse of 32".

>> A right triangle.
>>

>>>Any good at math?

>> You need another side or another angle.

> Most have a 16:9 aspect ration.

Yes, most. So one *could* use that and hope.