Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > do you want a new camera?

do you want a new camera?

dough881@gmail.com

If you do,
I have this guide that will allow you to get free electronics, this in
includes digital cameras and other photography equiptment.
please email me @ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
if you are interested.

Paul Heslop

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> If you do,
> I have this guide that will allow you to get free electronics, this in
> includes digital cameras and other photography equiptment.
> please email

No.

--
Paul (Please dont take a picture)