Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Windows DVD Player with Auto Resume?

Windows DVD Player with Auto Resume?

pratyatosa@gmail.com

Is there a Windows DVD Player other than Microsoft Windows Media
Center that automatically resumes where you left off, the next time
that you play a particular DVD? Even the cheapest JVC stand alone DVD
player does that, but, except for Windows Media Center, I haven't
heard of a Windows DVD player that does it.

Pratyatosa

the dog from that film you saw

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Is there a Windows DVD Player other than Microsoft Windows Media
> Center that automatically resumes where you left off, the next time
> that you play a particular DVD? Even the cheapest JVC stand alone DVD
> player does that, but, except for Windows Media Center, I haven't
> heard of a Windows DVD player that does it.
>
> Pratyatosa

power dvd does it.

--
Gareth.

That fly... is your magic wand.
http://www.last.fm/user/dsbmusic/

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

In message news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
sprach forth the following:

> Is there a Windows DVD Player other than Microsoft Windows Media
> Center that automatically resumes where you left off, the next time
> that you play a particular DVD? Even the cheapest JVC stand alone DVD
> player does that, but, except for Windows Media Center, I haven't
> heard of a Windows DVD player that does it.

With PowerDVD you can have it automatically resume, automatically restart,
or prompt you each time.

pratyatosa@gmail.com

On Jun 19, 1:28 pm, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> With PowerDVD you can have it automatically resume, automatically restart,
> or prompt you each time.

Great! Thanks.

pratyatosa@gmail.com

On Jun 19, 12:56 pm, "the dog from that film you saw"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> power dvd does it.

Power DVD it is! Thanks.