Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam 70-281 (Planning, Deploying, and Managing an Enterprise Project Management

Exam 70-281 (Planning, Deploying, and Managing an Enterprise Project Management

Ashok Kumar

I am preparing for exam 70-281. I need sources for test
questions for this exam.

Web sites recommended by Microsoft do not have any thing
on exam 70-281.

'hope somebody will help me to find sources for test
questions.

Ashok Kumar

>I need sources for test
>questions for this exam.

your that crap, are you?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

To find all the answers one desires do the following: Call 1.800.785.3448
ask to speak to Bill G. He will help you find all the answers you need. I
try and call him before each of the tests I take.

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

..
"Ashok Kumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:002101c50303$d016fd80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am preparing for exam 70-281. I need sources for test
> questions for this exam.
>
> Web sites recommended by Microsoft do not have any thing
> on exam 70-281.
>
> 'hope somebody will help me to find sources for test
> questions.
>
> Ashok Kumar

Who Goes There

In news:002101c50303$d016fd80$(E-Mail Removed),
Ashok Kumar <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:

> I am preparing for exam 70-281. I need sources for test
> questions for this exam.
>
> Web sites recommended by Microsoft do not have any thing
> on exam 70-281.
>
> 'hope somebody will help me to find sources for test
> questions.
>
> Ashok Kumar

You're too smart for me http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) having posted on a Microsoft group
your name and the fact that you want to cheat your way to a 'pass'.

a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.

kbarret3

Maybe, just maybe, he was refering to the exam prep
questions/answers. There are two sites mentioned on the
preparation guide page for exam 70-281 but neither of the
sites has an exam prep for the course. I doubt he was
trying to cheat, just trying to prepare. So how about
providing some assistance instead of 'smart' comments!

Kirk.

CrushesBeforeItCuts

So how about
> providing some assistance instead of 'smart' comments!
>
> Kirk.

Where's the fun in that?
--
aka