Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCNGP = No Good

MCNGP = No Good

Kimba

I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
from a silly country which pains the world.

Doom

"Kimba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:28ec01c502f9$6d9c28b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
> from a silly country which pains the world.

We're not all from the same country genius.

Ken Briscoe

In news:28ec01c502f9$6d9c28b0$(E-Mail Removed),
Kimba <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
> from a silly country which pains the world.

Which country?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

kpg

> I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
> from a silly country which pains the world.

You sound French. Are you French?

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
www.MCNGP.com - We're just like you - only better!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Kimba wrote:
> I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
> from a silly country which pains the world.

(Racy music)

Cleese: (talking very fast, as do all the commentators): Hello, good evening
and welcome to Election Night Special. There's tremendous excitement here at
the moment and we should be getting the first results through any moment
now. We're not sure where it will be from, it might be Leicester or from
West Byfleet, the polling's been quite heavy in both areas. Ah, I'm just
getting... I'm just getting... a buzzing noise in my left ear. Urgh, argh!
(removes insect and stamps on it). And now let's go straight over to
Leicester.

Palin: And it's a straight fight here at Leicester and we're expecting the
result any moment now. There with the Returning Officer is Arthur Smith the
sensible candidate and next to him is Jethro Q. Walrustitty the silly
candidate with his agent and his silly wife.

Idle: (clears throat) Here is the result for Leicester. Arthur J. Smith...

Cleese: Sensible Party

Idle: ...30,612. (applause) Jethro Q. Bunn Whackett Buzzard Stubble and Boot
Walrustitty...

Cleese: Silly Party

Idle: ...33,108. (applause)

Cleese: Well there we have the first result of the election and the Silly
party has held Leicester. Norman.

Palin: Well pretty much as I predicted, except that the Silly party won. Er,
I think this is largely due to the number of votes cast. Gerald.

Chapman: Well there's a big swing here to the Silly Party, but how big a
swing I'm not going to tell you.

Palin: I think one should point out that in this constituency since the last
election a lot of very silly people have moved into new housing estates with
the result that a lot of sensible voters have moved further down the road
the other side of number er, 29.

Cleese: Well I can't add anything to that. Colin?

Idle: Can I just say that this is the first time I've been on television?

Cleese: No I'm sorry, there isn't time, we're just going straight over to
Luton.

Chapman: Well here at Luton it's a three-cornered contest between, from left
to right, Alan Jones (Sensible Party), Tarquin Fin-tim-lim-bim-lim-bin-
bim-bin-bim bus stop F'tang F'tang Olé Biscuitbarrel (Silly Party), and
Kevin Phillips Bong, who is running on the Slightly Silly ticket. And here's
the result.

Woman: Alan Jones...

Cleese: Sensible

Woman: ...9,112. Kevin Phillips Bong...

Cleese: Slightly Silly

Woman: Nought. Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim bus stop F'tang F'tang
Olé Biscuitbarrel...

Cleese: Silly

Woman: 12,441. (applause)

Cleese: Well there you have it, the first result of the election as the
Silly Party take Luton. Norman.

Palin: Well this is a very significant result. Luton, normally a very
sensible constituency with a high proportion of people who aren't a bit
silly, has gone completely ga-ga.

Cleese: And we've just heard that James Gilbert has with him the winning
Silly candidate at Luton.

Idle: Tarquin, are you pleased with this result?

Palin: Ho yus, me old beauty, I should say so. (Silly noises including a
goat bleating).

Cleese: And do we have the swing at Luton?

Chapman: Er... no.

Cleese: (pause) Right, well I can't add anything to that. Colin?

Idle: Can I just say that this is the second time I've been on television?

Cleese: No, I'm sorry there isn't time, we're just about to get another
result.

Palin: And this one is from Harpenden Southeast. A very interesting
constituency this: in addition to the official Silly candidate there is an
unofficial Very Silly candidate, in the slab of concrete, and he could well
split the silly vote here at Harpenden Southeast.

Jones: Mrs Elsie Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Cleese: Silly

Jones: 26,317 (applause). Jeanette Walker...

Cleese: Sensible Jones: 26,318...

Cleese: Very close!

Jones: Malcolm Peter Brian Telescope Adrian Blackpool Rock Stoatgobbler John
Raw Vegetable Brrroooo Norman Michael (rings bell) (blows whistle) Edward
(sounds car horn) (does train impersonation) (sounds buzzer) Thomas Moo...
(sings) "We'll keep a welcome in the..." (fires gun) William (makes silly
noise) "Raindrops keep falling on my" (weird noise) "Don't sleep in the
subway" (cuckoo cuckoo) Naaoooo... Smith.

Cleese: Very Silly

Jones: ...two.

Cleese: Well there you have it, a Sensible gain at Harpenden with the Silly
vote being split.

Palin: And we've just heard from Luton that Tony Stratton-Smith has with him
there the unsuccessful Slightly Silly candidate, Kevin Phillips Bong.

Idle: Kevin Phillips Bong. You polled no votes at all. Not a sausage. Bugger
all. Are you at all disappointed with this performance?

Neil Innes: Not at all. As I always say:

Climb every mountain

Ford every stream,

Follow every by-way,

Till you find your dream.

(Sings) A dream that will last

All the love you can give

Every day of your life

For as long as you live.

All together now!

Climb every mountain

Ford every stream...

Cleese: A very brave Kevin Phillips Bong there. Norman.

Palin: And I've just heard from Luton that my aunt is ill. Possibly
gastro-enteritis, possibly just catarrh. Gerald.

Cleese: Right. Er, Colin?

Idle: Can I just say that I'll never appear on television again?

Cleese: No I'm sorry, there isn't time, we have to pick up a few results you
may have missed. A little pink pussy-cat has taken Barrow-in-Furness --
that's a gain from the Liberals there. Rastus Odinga Odinga has taken
Wolverhampton Southwest, that's Enoch Powell's old constituency -- an
important gain there for Darkie Power. Arthur Negus has held Bristols --
that's not a result, that's just a piece of gossip. Sir Alec Douglas Home
has taken Oldham for the Stone Dead party. A small piece of putty about that
big, a cheese mechanic from Dunbar and two frogs -- one called Kipper the
other not -- have all gone "Ni ni ni ni ni ni!" in Blackpool Central. And so
it's beginning to look like a Silly landslide, and with the prospect of five
more years' Silly government facing us we... Oh I don't want to do this any
more, I'm bored!

Palin: He's right you know, it is a bloody waste of time.

Chapman: Absolute waste of time.

Palin: I wanted to be a gynaecologist...

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> In news:28ec01c502f9$6d9c28b0$(E-Mail Removed),
> Kimba <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>> I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
>> from a silly country which pains the world.

> Which country?

The one that invented the phone.

Consultant

thanks
any relation to simba?

"Kimba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:28ec01c502f9$6d9c28b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
> from a silly country which pains the world.

Free

OK maybe he's a predator in business, but he's a real softy at home.
Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates is donating $750 million to pay for child
vaccination programs in developing countries. The donation, from the Bill
and Melinda Gates Foundation, will go to the Global Alliance for Vaccines
and Immunization (GAVI), which was launched in 2000.
"Kimba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:28ec01c502f9$6d9c28b0$(E-Mail Removed)...

Yeah our Country pains the world. What does your Country do for world?

>I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
> from a silly country which pains the world.

Jtyc

> I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
> from a silly country which pains the world.

No, no, no and no.

Marlin Munroe (The PFY)

Fris....

AWESOME...

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:32:40 -0500, FrisbeeŽ
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Kimba wrote:
>> I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
>> from a silly country which pains the world.

>(Racy music)
>
>Cleese: (talking very fast, as do all the commentators): Hello, good evening
>and welcome to Election Night Special. There's tremendous excitement here at
>the moment and we should be getting the first results through any moment
>now. We're not sure where it will be from, it might be Leicester or from
>West Byfleet, the polling's been quite heavy in both areas. Ah, I'm just
>getting... I'm just getting... a buzzing noise in my left ear. Urgh, argh!
>(removes insect and stamps on it). And now let's go straight over to
>Leicester.

<<SNIP>>
Sergeant Hartwell Says:
You will not say a word! You will not speak unless spoken to! Do you ladies understand me?
(Sir! Yes! Sir!).
From this point forward you will eat, think and dream Windows Server 2003! Do you maggots understand?
(Sir! Yes! Sir!)
We are in a war, Gentlemen! The future of the free world depends on you people becoming Microsoft certified! You each will become a MCSE! Every time you see a router that isnt RRAS you will kill it! What are you going to do ladies?
(Kill! Kill! Kill!).