Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > error messages and downloading

error messages and downloading

whpcrmgirl

I download the new version of firefox but did not uninstall the old
firefox . i am not having any problems from doing i thought it would
take care of itself by overiding the old one.
but my ONLY problem is that awful error message that pops up every 5
minutes when i am playing spades on pogo. "firefox has encountered a
problem" i am so sick of that message i read that people have the
same problems but i NEVER READ any solutions to the problem , please
give me a solution , why is that i see all the questions but NEVER see
an answer to them. please help me with this problem.

whpcrmgirl

On Jun 19, 5:56 am, whpcrmgirl <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I download the new version of firefox but did not uninstall the old
> firefox . i am not having any problems from doing i thought it would
> take care of itself by overiding the old one.
> but my ONLY problem is that awful error message that pops up every 5
> minutes when i am playing spades on pogo. "firefox has encountered a
> problem" i am so sick of that message i read that people have the
> same problems but i NEVER READ any solutions to the problem , please
> give me a solution , why is that i see all the questions but NEVER see
> an answer to them. please help me with this problem.

Which newer version are you talking about? Installing another version
on top of an old one should not be a problem. Pogo: Does that site
use flash? If so, then try installing the newer version.

Basically we need more information? What you've asked is the same as
going to your car mechanic and saying "My car doesn't work! Whats
wrong with it?" How should they know? They need more information than
you've provided.