Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Splitting ISO files

Splitting ISO files

will_usher@yahoo.co.uk

I'm installing software on my PC by mounting one ISO file (with DAEMON
manager) but the software asks me to insert the 4th CD at some point
(i.e. the 4th ISO file) - Is there a way of splitting one ISO file
into four somehow?

Thanks.

Gazwad

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), the dirty-minded-chiseler and horny African
queen who likes inhuman nifty with cats, and whose partner is a
flash-girl with a tattered peach, wrote in
<(E-Mail Removed) .com>:
> I'm installing software on my PC by mounting one ISO file (with DAEMON
> manager) but the software asks me to insert the 4th CD at some point
> (i.e. the 4th ISO file) - Is there a way of splitting one ISO file
> into four somehow?
>
> Thanks.

Your original ISO is ****ed or incomplete, take it up with the ****er who
made the pirate copy of whatever POS you've been ripped off for.

is but a dream within a dream.

Vanguard

will_usher, a Google Grouper, wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I'm installing software on my PC by mounting one ISO file (with DAEMON
> manager) but the software asks me to insert the 4th CD at some point
> (i.e. the 4th ISO file) - Is there a way of splitting one ISO file
> into four somehow?

You'll need to make an .iso file of the 4th install CD (and add that as
another virtual CD under Daemon Tools) because obviously the .iso that
you got is missing the contents of the 4th install CD.