Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > certifications on Quality

certifications on Quality

Annamalai

Sir

Do you have any certification courses on QA

Red Swingline Stapler

"Annamalai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Sir

So formal and polite. Since this is directed at one specific person, who
could it be referring to? Bill himself?

If it is not meant to be referring to one person, why would you disallow
people such as ITGirl, Catwalker, or any of the other femmes in this NG to
respond?