Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > PSP problem

PSP problem

Gordon MacPherson

PSPX - was fine until a day or two ago. Now all thumbnails, editing screens
(color balance etc) are solid black. I do not think I did anything unusual!

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gordon

frederick

Gordon MacPherson wrote:
> PSPX - was fine until a day or two ago. Now all thumbnails, editing screens
> (color balance etc) are solid black. I do not think I did anything unusual!
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gordon

For a better chance of an answer you could try reposting in the newsgroup:
comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

David J Taylor

Gordon MacPherson wrote:
> PSPX - was fine until a day or two ago. Now all thumbnails, editing
> screens (color balance etc) are solid black. I do not think I did
> anything unusual!
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gordon

You turned on colour (mis)management?

David

Marvin

frederick wrote:
> Gordon MacPherson wrote:
>> PSPX - was fine until a day or two ago. Now all thumbnails, editing
>> screens (color balance etc) are solid black. I do not think I did
>> anything unusual!
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Gordon
>>

> For a better chance of an answer you could try reposting in the newsgroup:
> comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

Or better still, at the PSPX forum on cnews.corel.com.