Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Free mac mini shhh it's a secret!

Free mac mini shhh it's a secret!

Free!

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away
$4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to
do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link
to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14259405

kpg

well if you want to keep it a secret you should
not post it here...

dumba$$.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> well if you want to keep it a secret you should
> not post it here...
>
> dumba$$ spammer A$$fusker.

IFYPFY

--