Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Change Domain Controller password

Change Domain Controller password

sanka sanka is offline
Junior Member

hey guys
i lost my root domain administraor password.do we have any way to change the password

bendsley bendsley is offline
Junior Member

Try the page listed below. On it are several programs that could help you to recover or change the password. The programs listed are freely available.

Hope this helps.
http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_admini...r_password.htm

sanka sanka is offline
Junior Member

hey i wanna migrate to domino 5.5 mail to exchange 2003.so if one know to send me a online help to set up a domino mail server step by step reply me as soon as possible