Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Transcender vs Boson Test

Transcender vs Boson Test

=?Utf-8?B?a3VreQ==?=

Hi...
I need to know, what simulation test is better..Transcender or Boson Test???
What simulation test cover the reals objetives of MS Exam...

Regards

>I need to know, what simulation test is better..Transcender or Boson Test???

the one that answered the phone.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news(E-Mail Removed):

>>I need to know, what simulation test is better..Transcender or Boson
>>Test???

> the one that answered the phone.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

NoFX_wazup

"kuky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi...
> I need to know, what simulation test is better..Transcender or Boson

Test???
> What simulation test cover the reals objetives of MS Exam...
>
> Regards

My preference is Transcender.

looooooooooong time ago i did a test of Boson ... argghh it was more wasting
my time.

Adios

Kurt

ya. Boson suck$