Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Vista Ready?

Vista Ready?

JaR

Here's an interesting take on rolling out Vista. From MCP Magazine, no
less:

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=312449

--
JaR
Not gonna do it!

catwalker63

JaR piffled away vaguely:

> Here's an interesting take on rolling out Vista. From MCP Magazine, no
> less:
>
> http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=312449

Your link goes nowhere near a Vista rollout.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

FrisbeeŽ

news(E-Mail Removed). ..
> JaR piffled away vaguely:
>
>> Here's an interesting take on rolling out Vista. From MCP Magazine, no
>> less:
>>
>> http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=312449
>>

> Your link goes nowhere near a Vista rollout.

That was probably his point.

catwalker63

FrisbeeŽ piffled away vaguely:

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> JaR piffled away vaguely:
>>
>>> Here's an interesting take on rolling out Vista. From MCP Magazine, no
>>> less:
>>>
>>> http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=312449
>>>

>> Your link goes nowhere near a Vista rollout.

> That was probably his point.

I'm usually up for the wild and wacky but I'm lost on this one.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

catwalker63

JaR piffled away vaguely:

> Here's an interesting take on rolling out Vista. From MCP Magazine, no
> less:
>
> http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=312449

I think this might be more what you were aiming at:

http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.as...lsid=1801#post
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

Briscobar

> Here's an interesting take on rolling out Vista. From MCP Magazine, no
> less:
>
> http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=312449

The wacky world of copy/paste.

JaR

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> JaR piffled away vaguely:
>
>> Here's an interesting take on rolling out Vista. From MCP Magazine, no
>> less:
>>
>> http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=312449
>>

> Your link goes nowhere near a Vista rollout.

Well, color my face red. That's what I get for not checking a link I paste.

'Speshly when I'm remoting.

http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.as...lsid=1801#post

Would be the right one.

--
JaR
Now I'm gonna just quit

JaR

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> JaR piffled away vaguely:
>
>> Here's an interesting take on rolling out Vista. From MCP Magazine, no
>> less:
>>
>> http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=312449
>>

> I think this might be more what you were aiming at:
>
> http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.as...lsid=1801#post

Uh, yup.

--
JaR
Gimme coffee

kpg

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> JaR piffled away vaguely:
>>
>>> Here's an interesting take on rolling out Vista. From MCP Magazine,
>>> no less:
>>>
>>> http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=312449
>>>

>> Your link goes nowhere near a Vista rollout.

> Well, color my face red. That's what I get for not checking a link I
> paste.
>
> 'Speshly when I'm remoting.
>
> http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.as...lsid=1801#post
>
> Would be the right one.

Well, it could have been worse. At least it wasn't a gay p0rn site.

kp "NTTAWWT" g

JaR

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9954684E4F32ipostthereforeiam@
207.46.248.16:

> Well, it could have been worse. At least it wasn't a gay p0rn site.

Yeah, I got lucky.

> kp "NTTAWWT" g

No, of course not!

--