Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > WElcome

WElcome

Muhammad Idrees

I am new on the internet and want to get information
about the Microsoft Online Courses.Kindly send me the
message How can I register myself courses.Also send the
the brief list of coursed because from yr web sites you
conjeuted all the courses and no one can get information
easily.One suggestion for you is to make clear pages for
the research.
With best regards
M Idrees

catwalker63

"Muhammad Idrees" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled
ceaslessly in news:1bdd01c50197$9f2c0980$(E-Mail Removed):

www.microsoft.com\learning

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

Consultant

best of luck with the elections

"Muhammad Idrees" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1bdd01c50197$9f2c0980$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am new on the internet and want to get information
> about the Microsoft Online Courses.Kindly send me the
> message How can I register myself courses.Also send the
> the brief list of coursed because from yr web sites you
> conjeuted all the courses and no one can get information
> easily.One suggestion for you is to make clear pages for
> the research.
> With best regards
> M Idrees

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Muhammad Idrees climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> conjeuted

Will cease immelially! As soon as we find out WTF it is. Thank you for
pointing this out.

--
JaR
Thug 10110