Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Windoze XP or windoze 2003 Server

Windoze XP or windoze 2003 Server

Ronit Bhattacharya

Hi guys. I am preparing for my first few MCSE exams. Actually I am
preparing Windows XP professional and Windows 2003 server side by side.
Which exam do you guys think I should give first?

catwalker63

Ronit Bhattacharya <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi guys. I am preparing for my first few MCSE exams. Actually I am
> preparing Windows XP professional and Windows 2003 server side by side.
> Which exam do you guys think I should give first?

Between Server and Professional, whichever you do first will be the
hardest. Just pick one and go for it. The second will seem much easier.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

Who Goes There

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Ronit Bhattacharya <(E-Mail Removed)> somehow managed to typed:

> Hi guys. I am preparing for my first few MCSE exams. Actually I am
> preparing Windows XP professional and Windows 2003 server side by
> side. Which exam do you guys think I should give first?

for NT4 and 2000 I found the server exams easier than the client ones and
like you I studied for both at the same time. You could sit them back to
back if you wanted or within a week or so.

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

They are both fairly on par with each other. But I might recommend after 270
and 290 you stop doing prep side by side. Especially when you study for the
Active Directory (294) exam. You should to commit your time to one test at a
time. I took them in the order of XP(270) then server(290). In either case
Good Luck on all the exams!

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer