Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-298

70-298

=?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?=

How many actual questions on 70-298?? Please any info on case studies
compared to mutiple questions.... Thanks!

kpg

=?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> How many actual questions on 70-298?? Please any info on case studies
> compared to mutiple questions.... Thanks!

I believe all the questions are actual questions.

Often case studies will have multiple questions.

Michael Gossett

Best. Post. Evar.

news:Xns99538BE89B3F4ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> How many actual questions on 70-298?? Please any info on case studies
>> compared to mutiple questions.... Thanks!
>>

> I believe all the questions are actual questions.
>

> Often case studies will have multiple questions.

kpg

"Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Best. Post. Evar.
>
> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99538BE89B3F4ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> How many actual questions on 70-298?? Please any info on case studies
>>> compared to mutiple questions.... Thanks!
>>>

>> I believe all the questions are actual questions.
>>

>> Often case studies will have multiple questions.

Thank you. I'll be here all week.

kp "try the buffet" g