Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mp3 player in my vehicle

mp3 player in my vehicle

MizzGail

My vehicle has an input plug for me to play my mp3 player. What type
of connector / jack do I use for this? I'm not sure what to search for
as a product.

Bill

"MizzGail" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> My vehicle has an input plug for me to play my mp3 player. What type
> of connector / jack do I use for this? I'm not sure what to search for
> as a product.

Dunno about yours, but mine uses a standard stereo 3.5mm jackplug to 3.5mm
stereo jackplug, ie, a lump of wire with a plug at each end! If it is a
little round hole then that is probably what it is.

Bill

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

MizzGail wrote:
> My vehicle has an input plug for me to play my mp3 player. What type
> of connector / jack do I use for this? I'm not sure what to search for
> as a product.

Go to Radio ****, ask for a stereo mini-plug.

sell famous guitar

On 6 19 , 12 29 , MizzGail <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> My vehicle has an input plug for me to play my mp3 player. What type
> of connector / jack do I use for this? I'm not sure what to search for
> as a product.

www.ebacey.com

Evan Platt

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:39:26 -0700, sell famous guitar
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>www.SPAMebacey.com

Yeah. I'll buy from you.

Might as well open my car window and throw money out the door.

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:39:26 -0700, sell famous guitar
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>www.SPAMebacey.com

> Yeah. I'll buy from you.
>
> Might as well open my car window and throw money out the door.

Yeah - think what the shipping would be from China on that <>$5 part!

MizzGail

On Jun 18, 1:39 pm, sell famous guitar <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On 6 19 , 12 29 ,MizzGail<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > My vehicle has an input plug for me to play my mp3 player. What type
> > of connector / jack do I use for this? I'm not sure what to search for
> > as a product.

> www.ebacey.com

Thanks all. Found it online