Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Hate Speach

Hate Speach

=?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=

I seems that this and other news rooms for MCSE, have become havens for hate
speech and gay bashing, MCSE 2003 is very difficult, even for experienced IT
professionals, DNS alone is weeding out the brain dumpers. It would be nice
if these lost souls were just ignored. Can’t we all just focus on the
technology before Windows 2006 comes on the scene. After 12 years and very
LAN OS from Novell 2.15, one thing is for sure, this is a Hard field to crack
and a hard field to stay in. It is Hard work.

Tron2004

Did you guys read the joke about the two fags that went to the football
game?

"Kebishop31" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I seems that this and other news rooms for MCSE, have become havens for
>hate
> speech and gay bashing, MCSE 2003 is very difficult, even for experienced
> IT
> professionals, DNS alone is weeding out the brain dumpers. It would be
> nice
> if these lost souls were just ignored. Can't we all just focus on the
> technology before Windows 2006 comes on the scene. After 12 years and very
> LAN OS from Novell 2.15, one thing is for sure, this is a Hard field to
> crack
> and a hard field to stay in. It is Hard work.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?= climbed on
a soapbox & opined:

> gay bashing,

???

--
JaR
Thug 10110

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

JaR wrote:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=
> climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>
>> gay bashing,

> ???

Yeah, I wondered about that one, too. Maybe he's referring to that IDOT in
alt.cert.mcse that was calling Doom and Ken gay. I think Doom and Ken
survived that major slander, however.

>> gay bashing,
>
>???

DSN ????

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>>> gay bashing,

>>???

> DSN ????
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Dick Size Normal?

--
JaR
Thug 10110

>>> gay bashing,
>>
>>???

>DSN ????

^^^^

idiot!!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

"Kebishop31" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I seems that this and other news rooms for MCSE, have become havens for
> hate
> speech and gay bashing,

I have not seen that at all. Just some guys having a little fun. You need
lighten up a little. I am sure that if a gay man or woman were to
demonstrate
the skills and knowledge we think an MCSE should have they would be
welcomed here by all.

> MCSE 2003 is very difficult, even for experienced IT
> professionals

Yes. It takes someone with intelligence and experience...

> , DNS alone is weeding out the brain dumpers.

I would say pretty much everything is 'weeding out' the
brain dumpers once they get on the job. That's not the
problem. the problem is they are devaluing the cert.

> It would be nice
> if these lost souls were just ignored.

It would be nice if the voices of those lost souls were not
needed.

> Can’t we all just focus on the
> technology before Windows 2006 comes on the scene.

OK. what you got?

> After 12 years and very
> LAN OS from Novell 2.15, one thing is for sure, this is a Hard field to
> crack
> and a hard field to stay in. It is Hard work.

Yes. Especially when the field is flooded with braindumping a$$f...

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
Visit www.MCNGP.com for a chance to win!

Jtyc

No.

Mike T.

"Frisbee" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:ehKvdC$$(E-Mail Removed)...
> JaR wrote:
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?S2ViaXNob3AzMQ==?=
>> climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>>
>>> gay bashing,

>> ???

> Yeah, I wondered about that one, too. Maybe he's referring to that IDOT
> in
> alt.cert.mcse that was calling Doom and Ken gay. I think Doom and Ken
> survived that major slander, however.

<fx="seinfeld">
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
</fx>

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI