Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hello helpdesk

Hello helpdesk

Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people having to
hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

Richard Parkin

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7mwdi.338$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people having to
> hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

You are in a queue - please hold - your call is important to us...

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

Yes, many queries. Hundreds per day. People are having to hold for ..
*hours* in fact.

Please take a number and stand in line.

[93? Ok, it will be about seven hours...]

--
-bts

news:Qpwdi.183421$(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
>> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

> Yes, many queries. Hundreds per day. People are having to hold for ..
> *hours* in fact.
>
> Please take a number and stand in line.
>
> [93? Ok, it will be about seven hours...]
>
> --
> -bts

Dont put me through to India!

Rajiv Bihari Parameswaran

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...

> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

I am wanting to be telling to you, isn't it? Oh, goodness gracious me, what
am I can do being for you? I am here to swerve you.

Rajiv in Mumbai.

Clogwog

Rajiv Bihari Parameswaran wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
>
>> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
>> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

> I am wanting to be telling to you, isn't it? Oh, goodness gracious
> me, what am I can do being for you? I am here to swerve you.
>
> Rajiv in Mumbai.

Did you manage to convince him to "P" on his keyboard?
Tech Support: "Ok Bob, let's press the control and escape keys at the same
time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the
letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager."
Customer: "I don't have a 'P'."
Tech Support: "On your keyboard, Bob."
Customer: "What do you mean?"
Tech Support: "'P' on your keyboard, Bob."
Customer: "I'm not going to do that!"

why?

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:13:38 GMT, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Well, Well NTL and you managed to find and reply to the thread. Still
asked a silly question

What sort of helpdesk do you think this is?

This newsgroup is a public group carried on servers globally, it's not
affiliated with your ISP or any other company.

1 thing 24HSHD isn't is the exNTL, exBY now VM helpdesk. For that you
need to aim your newsreader at the NTL and VM internal support groups.

>"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:Qpwdi.183421$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
>>> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

>> Yes, many queries. Hundreds per day. People are having to hold for ..
>> *hours* in fact.
>>
>> Please take a number and stand in line.
>>
>> [93? Ok, it will be about seven hours...]
>>
>> --
>> -bts
>> -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck

>Dont put me through to India!

You don't have any choice it seems. Lot's of complaints about that in
the VM groups.

Me

elaich

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:7mwdi.338$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

Times like this, I miss neville.

--
A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

clot

elaich wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:7mwdi.338$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
>> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?
>>

> Times like this, I miss neville.

He had difficulty training and managing his young assistants!

Prior to entering the Helpdesk business, his antics in tunnels were a
wonder to hear about!

Blinky the Shark

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Qpwdi.183421$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
>>> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

>> Yes, many queries. Hundreds per day. People are having to hold for ..
>> *hours* in fact.
>>
>> Please take a number and stand in line.
>>
>> [93? Ok, it will be about seven hours...]
>>
>> --
>> -bts
>> -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck

> Dont put me through to India!

As you wish, sir. Transferring you to our call center in Manila...

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups