Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I can not join....

I can not join....

Chintu

Hello Dear Friends,
I can't join Download softwar group becoz i don't know
unsubscirb.please any body help me..........

Yoshi

"Chintu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello Dear Friends,
> I can't join Download softwar group becoz i don't know
> unsubscirb.please any body help me..........

This isn't a binary group. There is no software here to download. If you
want to unsubscribe to rec.photo.digital, you must do it in your own
newsreader program. Hope this helps.

Yoshi