Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Still Waiting

OT: Still Waiting

Doom

Where the hell is that Vigo story he promised a few weeks ago. You can't
promise something like that, get my hopes up and then, NOTHING. Damnit Vigo,
I demand to be entertained.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Doom wrote:
> Where the hell is that Vigo story he promised a few weeks ago. You
> can't promise something like that, get my hopes up and then, NOTHING.
> Damnit Vigo, I demand to be entertained.

I think Laura kidnaped him.

Or something.

LnkWizard

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:upsNejx$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Doom wrote:
> > Where the hell is that Vigo story he promised a few weeks ago. You
> > can't promise something like that, get my hopes up and then, NOTHING.
> > Damnit Vigo, I demand to be entertained.

> I think Laura kidnaped him.
>
> Or something.

The "or something" might make an interesting story in itself

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Keyboard Cowboy

I didn't know she was programmed to do that?!?!

sounds to me like maybe vigo infected laura with a virus
to do just that!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Where the hell is that Vigo story he promised a few weeks ago. You
> can't promise something like that, get my hopes up and then, NOTHING.
> Damnit Vigo, I demand to be entertained.

Vi-GO! Vi-GO! Vi-GO! Vi-GO! C'mon now, Everybody join in... Vi-GO! Vi-GO!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
> ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C4FEEB.C31269B0
>

> Attachment decoded: 52454.jpg
> ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C4FEEB.C31269B0--

Excuse me, I think you meant;

http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg

--
JaR
Thug 10110

kpg

sorry...I have a lisp

Neil

did you hear Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:upsNejx
$(E-Mail Removed):

> I think Laura kidnaped him.
>
> Or something.

Laura has been AWOL from a couple of fronts....

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us