Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I want to GET CERTIFICATE OF MCSE

I want to GET CERTIFICATE OF MCSE

manju

Dear Sir,
I want to get certificate of MCSE. What to do?? Is it free
or i have to pay?? how much?? duration etc. please write me.
with regards,
manju

you have FAILED plz forget about Microsoft and become a
horse.

Thanks for your time
BG

Rahul verma

hi naju
If u Are intrested in doing MCSE THEN U NEED TO
PASS SEVEN MICROSOFT PAPER' AFTER HAVING TRAINING OR
WITHOUT TRAINING IF U CAN PREPARE UR SELF EACH EXAM COST
U 2400 ROUND ABOUT IF U WANT GET DETAIL INFOR MATION U
CAN MAIL ME ON MY MAIL ID http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).
waiting for ur response
thanx
Rahul

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Rahul verma wrote:
> hi naju
> If u Are intrested in doing MCSE THEN U NEED TO
> PASS SEVEN MICROSOFT PAPER' AFTER HAVING TRAINING OR
> WITHOUT TRAINING IF U CAN PREPARE UR SELF EACH EXAM COST
> U 2400 ROUND ABOUT IF U WANT GET DETAIL INFOR MATION U
> CAN MAIL ME ON MY MAIL ID (E-Mail Removed).
> waiting for ur response
> thanx
> Rahul

DEER RAHUL MY NAME IS SWEN AND I AM TO BE E-MAILING YOU VERY SOONLY OKAY BYE

set up a network at home; consisting of ms server 2003
(if doing 2003 exams---norm. now) and a client xp pro sp 2
with or without a router ...i use belkin wireless modem
firewall routers...not cisco ..coz theyre to
expensv.......and hey you're half way there....get the
lighting & airflow right in your room....use
flurescent.no headaches & tiredeness.......then get a
good antivirus like mcaffee viruscan for business users
with minimum of 5 client users to protct ur growing
netwrk.

u can get free 180 day evaluation copies of xp pro &
server 2003 from technet @ microsoft.

any more help? just drop me a response at
(E-Mail Removed).

get the mcse boxset too. learn xp pro real well.& youre
flying.

ciao

bro

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Rahul verma wrote:
>> hi naju
>> If u Are intrested in doing MCSE THEN U NEED TO
>> PASS SEVEN MICROSOFT PAPER' AFTER HAVING TRAINING OR
>> WITHOUT TRAINING IF U CAN PREPARE UR SELF EACH EXAM COST
>> U 2400 ROUND ABOUT IF U WANT GET DETAIL INFOR MATION U
>> CAN MAIL ME ON MY MAIL ID (E-Mail Removed).
>> waiting for ur response
>> thanx
>> Rahul

> DEER RAHUL MY NAME IS SWEN AND I AM TO BE E-MAILING YOU VERY SOONLY
> OKAY BYE

I wonder how many of these brain-dead sacks of protoplasm actually come
back to read the replies. I'd be willing to wager that the majority of
them just check their e-mails till they lose interest and go back to
flipping somosas in uncle Sandeep's restaurant.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Back under the bridge now, c'mon now, you know the drill.

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:54:01 -0800, "manju" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Dear Sir,
>I want to get certificate of MCSE. What to do?? Is it free
>or i have to pay?? how much?? duration etc. please write me.
>with regards,
>manju

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ben

news:Xns95E454267113Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
> I wonder how many of these brain-dead sacks of protoplasm actually come
> back to read the replies. I'd be willing to wager that the majority of
> them just check their e-mails till they lose interest and go back to
> flipping somosas in uncle Sandeep's restaurant.
>
> --
> JaR
> Thug 10110
> Click on MCNGP.com and have a nice chicken tikka!

Mmmmm samosas, with chutney & riata dip!
If I could become an MCSE (microsoft certified samosas eater) i would!

Ben

Sam

www.microsoft.com

>www.microsoft.com