Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: What you're missin' if'n you ain't readin' microsoft.public.msagent

OT: What you're missin' if'n you ain't readin' microsoft.public.msagent

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

"Save The Luthorcorp Agent Newsgroup Theme Song"
By Microcephalic S. Bob

When the world at large has got us dAOOOWn
Hop on the net and we... fool arOWWWWnd
Luthorcorp.public.msagent is our home tAOWWN
Ask about compiling a talking CLOUWWWN

I'm just a guy justa lookin for a job
Makin talking furniture and singing door knobs
For the time being I'm a scumbag and a slob
I want a little head so I'm Microcephalic S. Bob

Baby LeBoy with the permanent frOWWNNN
Tryin to shut the newsgroup dAOOWWNN
Ain't gonna happen cuz his nose is BROUUUWWWN
Baby Leboy, stick your head in the toilet and DRAOWN

Download a talking frog that just don't croak
Here's Grandpa Jim with a few new jokes
Dave and Tom H are our favorite blokes
Call up ScottT and bum a few smokes

All of those guys from MCGNP
Ken and JaR and cuddly Frisbee(r)
Weildin' their clue-by-fours continuously

Tellin' Compu-Pikachu that he sucks
Claims he's superior but he lacks the bucks
Wants to kill us all but he's s--t out of luck
Hope they haul him off in a garbage truck

I think I spotted Microsoft over there...
Give us SAPI 5 support man, it's not fair
Merlin's Beard sayin "Why do you care?"
You're cheap, fat, and lazy, ya damn billionaire

While Baby LeBoy is the source of our laughter
Every day we call them all bastards
We'll turn this group into a disaster
Today, tomorrow, and the day after...

And the day after...
And the day after...
And the day after...
And the day after...
And the day after...
And the day after...

--
Fris "Sung by Remy and the C-P's" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox & opined:

<<<Anthem snipped>>>
> And the day after...
> And the day after...
> And the day after...

Would that qualify as "interfering news groups"? Hooo-boy!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Ken Briscoe

In news:Xns95E37262EC8A1plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16,
JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
> <<<Anthem snipped>>>
>> And the day after...
>> And the day after...
>> And the day after...
>>

> Would that qualify as "interfering news groups"? Hooo-boy!

you beat me to it!

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
www.mcngp.com.

Doom

news:Xns95E37262EC8A1plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
> <<<Anthem snipped>>>
>> And the day after...
>> And the day after...
>> And the day after...
>>

> Would that qualify as "interfering news groups"? Hooo-boy!

I just hope I'm not in that 80 percent group. I don't want C-P to smite me
down.