Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCP Welcome Kit.. How long does it take

MCP Welcome Kit.. How long does it take

>u r useless piece of ****

oh poor old sammy, too stupid to think that maybe, just maybe, it
would be an idea to contact microsoft with her problem.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Sam climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>
>> u r useless piece of ****
>>

> Pot<>kettle
>
> Wonder if this reply will get past nannybot?

Son a b...

It did!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)

Share the love. It's so nice to see that your feelings can be so shared with
such pulsating technique. Your vocabulary is impeccable. I don't believe I
could have chosen a superior retort.

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
Sam <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> u r useless piece of ****

Wow, I'm surprised that message actually made it through. But I'm not
surprised at your sentiment - and not because Frisbee is fecal, but because
your original question painted you as one of the members of the
not-so-secret race of people known collectively as the Morans. You came to
this group asking us when your Welcome Kit would be delivered? Why would you
ask such an inappropriate question? We're not Microsoft. We're not FedEx or
the USPS. What you should have done, if you wanted an answer, was to Google
the group for the answer to your question, before spouting off and expecting
us to rehash this subject yet again. It's been asked and answered a billion
times, and no one feels like answering it anymore, especially when it's been
saved for all eternity on the InTArwEB. Now, when one of this groups most
valued members tries to drop you a hint that your question was poo poo, you
go off and attack him? That's even more unacceptable than your original
post. You, sir, are, how you say? T3h st00pid.

Please make your way to the corner, lie down, close your eyes, and die of
starvation. Thank you.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
Thursdays.

Sam

Another Useless piece of ****

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
Sam <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> Another Useless piece of ****

Maybe so, but I'm not the one who's going to be bombarded with spam and
swen, now am I?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Sam climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Another Useless piece of ****

Splendid, sir! You witty retort shall be preserved for all posterity in the
archives of this group. Feel proud, you assburger, that generations yet
unborn will be able to Google for "Sam" and view for themselves the
cleverness of your reply. Please, don't stop now! Amaze us further with
your rapier-like counter posts, o retarded one.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Consultant

you seem to have a strange admiration with ****

"Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Another Useless piece of ****

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
> Sam <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>> Another Useless piece of ****

> Maybe so, but I'm not the one who's going to be bombarded with spam
> and swen, now am I?

Guess he's not such a smartboy after all.

At least he called you Useless with a capital "U"

He used all lower case when he said it to me. Plus he hadn't yet learned
how to spell "You" or "are"

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> you seem to have a strange admiration with ****
>

> "Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Another Useless piece of ****

Okay, nannybot dropped the reply with a ceratain disk players name in it.
Let's see if this one gets passed.

--
JaR
Thug 10110