Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCP Welcome Kit.. How long does it take

MCP Welcome Kit.. How long does it take

Sam

Hello Everyone,

I recently became MCP. This was my first microsoft certification, now i
am waiting for MCP Welcome Kit from Microsoft. How long does it take to
get that kit.

Thank you

Sam

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Sam wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I recently became MCP. This was my first microsoft certification, now
> i am waiting for MCP Welcome Kit from Microsoft. How long does it
> take to get that kit.
>
> Thank you
>
> Sam

You must have not caught that last page on the exam. It asked, after
congradulating you on your new MCP status, how you wanted your MCP Welcome
Kit shipped. Those Microsofties are crafty, however. It was in a 4-point
font, italics, so it was hard to read, but I had just gotten a new
prescription that day and brought my magnifying glass with me too, just in
case. It had radio option buttons. One of them was "Federal Express
Priority Delivery". but the one that was selected by default was "Bicycle
Courrier from Redmond Washington." You must have missed seeing this.
Depending on where you live, it will get to you sometime between a couple
hours and a few years.

--
Fris "Courrier Pigeon" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Neil

did you hear "Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> How long does it take to
> get that kit.

about this long
<------------------------------------------------->

(6-8 weeks in some cases)

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Sam wrote:
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> I recently became MCP. This was my first microsoft certification, now
>> i am waiting for MCP Welcome Kit from Microsoft. How long does it
>> take to get that kit.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Sam

> You must have not caught that last page on the exam. It asked, after
> congradulating you on your new MCP status, how you wanted your MCP
> Welcome Kit shipped. Those Microsofties are crafty, however. It was
> in a 4-point font, italics, so it was hard to read, but I had just
> gotten a new prescription that day and brought my magnifying glass
> with me too, just in case. It had radio option buttons. One of them
> was "Federal Express Priority Delivery". but the one that was selected
> by default was "Bicycle Courrier from Redmond Washington." You must
> have missed seeing this. Depending on where you live, it will get to
> you sometime between a couple hours and a few years.

That's funny, my welcome kit (complete with bottle of Moet & Chandon, Gem
encrusted lapel pin, and gold-trimmed genuine sheepskin, signed in blood
by B.G. Certificate was delivered to me along with several very
attractive job offers by a shapely blond in a bikini the very same day.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

>That's funny, my welcome kit (complete with bottle of Moet & Chandon, Gem
>encrusted lapel pin, and gold-trimmed genuine sheepskin, signed in blood
>by B.G. Certificate was delivered to me along with several very
>attractive job offers by a shapely blond in a bikini the very same day.

so the platinum charge card was missing uh?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

LnkWizard

news:Xns95E36553782Bplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.24 8.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:

<snip>

> That's funny, my welcome kit (complete with bottle of Moet & Chandon, Gem
> encrusted lapel pin, and gold-trimmed genuine sheepskin, signed in blood
> by B.G. Certificate was delivered to me along with several very
> attractive job offers by a shapely blond in a bikini the very same day.
>
> --
> JaR
> Thug 10110
> Click on MCNGP.com and kill a penguin today!

What was the name of the medication you were taking that day?

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Ken Briscoe

In news:Xns95E38360524C3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6,
Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

> about this long
> <------------------------------------------------->

Christ, I hate this frigging webcam. Everyone can see what goes on here....

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
www.mcngp.com.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>>That's funny, my welcome kit (complete with bottle of Moet & Chandon,
>>Gem encrusted lapel pin, and gold-trimmed genuine sheepskin, signed in
>>blood by B.G. Certificate was delivered to me along with several very
>>attractive job offers by a shapely blond in a bikini the very same
>>day.

> so the platinum charge card was missing uh?

Not at all, I merely considered that it would be in poor taste to mention
it. Like I never mentioned what the blonde an I did in the back of the
Gulfstream on the way to Redmond. (Did I mention the Gulfstream?)

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Sam

u r useless piece of ****

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Sam climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> u r useless piece of ****

Pot<>kettle

Wonder if this reply will get past nannybot?

--
JaR
Thug 10110