Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Tuesday titilation

OT: Tuesday titilation

Ken Briscoe

Superbowl Sunday is the premier of "American Dad", the new show created by
Seth MacFarlane of "Family Guy" fame. It's just a teaser, as it won't be
back until Sunday, May 1. However, that Sunday is sure to be the best Sunday
of the year, because Fox just announced that at 9:00 that very night will be
the long-awaited return of "Family Guy", with the first new episode in a few
years. Season 4 begins May 1. Oooooh yeah! Giggity-giggity.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Superbowl Sunday is the premier of "American Dad", the new show
> created by Seth MacFarlane of "Family Guy" fame. It's just a teaser,
> as it won't be back until Sunday, May 1. However, that Sunday is sure
> to be the best Sunday of the year, because Fox just announced that at
> 9:00 that very night will be the long-awaited return of "Family Guy",
> with the first new episode in a few years. Season 4 begins May 1.
> Oooooh yeah! Giggity-giggity.

Kewl! Now about Futurama...

--
JaR
Thug 10110

kpg

My wife gets made at me when I watch Family Guy but I do it anyway...

HA!

Neil

did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uzk2jCZ
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Oooooh yeah! Giggity-giggity.

you really need to get out more!

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Visit www.mcngp.com for an escape from the "every-day"

Neil

did you hear "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OqXWuAa$EHA.1296
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> My wife gets made

were to begin...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Visit www.mcngp.com or kpg's wife will put out a contract on you

Ken Briscoe

In news:Xns95E2AC5A3F990neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6,
Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
> did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:uzk2jCZ $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Oooooh yeah! Giggity-giggity.
>>

> you really need to get out more!

You do not ever disgrace anything remotely associated with Family Guy. That
is your first and only warning. Next time, there will be consequences you
cannot even begin to comprehend.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
www.mcngp.com.

Neil

did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OqAOKna
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Next time, there will be consequences you
> cannot even begin to comprehend.

that's leaving pretty much the whole shebang open there...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> My wife gets made at me when I watch Family Guy but I do it anyway...
>
> HA!

Why don't women think that show is funny? Everytime I watch it, SWMBO looks
at me the same way she does when I watch a Monty Python bit.

You know the look, it's the one that says "Maybe mother *was* right about
him!"

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Nerd32768

news:OqAOKna$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:Xns95E2AC5A3F990neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6,
> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
> > did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> > news:uzk2jCZ $(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> Oooooh yeah! Giggity-giggity.
> >>

> > you really need to get out more!

> You do not ever disgrace anything remotely associated with Family Guy.

That
> is your first and only warning. Next time, there will be consequences you
> cannot even begin to comprehend.

i have a feeling i am about to have some consequences that i can't
comprehend...

FAMILY GUY SUCKS!!!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

>> You do not ever disgrace anything remotely associated with Family
>> Guy.

> That
>> is your first and only warning. Next time, there will be consequences
>> you cannot even begin to comprehend.
>>

> i have a feeling i am about to have some consequences that i can't
> comprehend...
>
> FAMILY GUY SUCKS!!!

What is this younger generation coming to?

--
JaR
Thug 10110

OT: Tuesday Titilation Bill Hileman MCSE 5 03-20-2008 12:49 AM
OT: Tuesday Titilation FrisbeeŽ MCSE 2 04-25-2007 11:40 AM
OT: Tuesday Titilation FrisbeeŽ MCSE 2 10-24-2006 06:07 PM
OT: Tuesday Titilation FrisbeeŽ MCSE 4 05-17-2006 10:01 AM
OT: Tuesday Titilation FrisbeeŽ MCSE 9 03-16-2006 12:11 AM

Advertisments